Cloudy

Warning this chapter contains sexual content if you don't feel like reading it you can skip it. It doesn't take much out of the story.

He is walking away just like that. I know that I asked him to leave but he could have said something more. I am not sure though I wanted him to say anything. I am too over whelmed with emotions. My emotions are confusing me even more, I want to cry, to laugh, to through up at the same time. I don't understand why I am acting this way.

I look at the bartender who is just staring at me. He blinks away and stares at the wall when he understands I am staring back at him. <<Another drink like this>> I say to him. It's the second drink I am having here, I had one more at the party before Lando came. I have lost count of the time the only thing I know is that it's late. There are still some people here drinking alone, so I am not the only miserable here.

I am alone here now. It's just me and the bartender who is probably waiting for me to leave so he can go too. I don't know how many drinks I had, I just now that I had a lot but I am not drunk or I don't feel like I am. I just keep drinking to keep me from having a break down.

I was always alone in this world. I never met my father he died before I was born and my mom was never there. She was too busy working trying to provide me a better life than that she had but all I ever asked for was a friend that I can talk to when I need to, that I knew they would pick up my calls no matter what time it was, someone to love me they way I did.

When I was 9 years old my mom remarried and after a year she died in a car accident and I was again left alone with a stepfather that I barely knew but Lando was there. As alone I felt in home so loved I felt when I was with him. Even when he was away racing he always was there for me. Texting me every night good night. Even when my stepfather abused me 3 years ago he took the first flight to London and came to help me, when he was supposed to race the next day.

I was his first choice and he was mine. He had always put me first over his friends, family even his parents. He always cared about me and sometimes too much. He is like an older brother to me like I never had. He always did everything for me and he was never bothered by it.

And right now our friendship is falling apart. If I loose him I will be all alone in this tough world. Loosing my only friend will break me.

My phone is buzzing. I' ve a message from Charles

Charles: Where are you?

                                                                                                                        What?

Charles: I am in your room where are you?

                                                                                                                    I am coming

I get up to go to Charles. The bartender looks happy to see me leaving. I laugh at the thought of it.

<<Goodnight>> I finally pay attention to his voice. The whole night I was to busy to hear it when ordering drinks. <<Goodnight to you too>> I say to him and leave.

I open my room door and walk in. I take off my shoes and jacket and when I am woddering if Charles is still here because it doesn't sound like he is I turn and look at him waiting for me in the bed.

<<Where have you been?>> he asks me. I understand why he is asking I left because I was tired or that is what I said to him, so it must be weird for him to come back and not find me sleeping. <<I was in the bar>> I answer him seconds later. <<I know I told you I was tired and I was but not in they way you understood, I needed some time alone>> and the words just spill from my mouth like I owned him an apology.

<<What's wrong baby?>> he can see I am tense. <<You can trust me>> he says again. <<Not tonight Charles please>> I don't think it's the right time to talk to him about everything just not yet.<<Whenever you feel ready I will be here>> a soft smile appears on his face.

<<I will go take a shower>> I walk in the bathroom and close the door.

I get out of the shower and put on a robe. I walk in the bedroom, Charles is looking in his phone. I turn at a chair that I have some clothes on. I put on a pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I look back at Charles who is now staring at me up and down.

I lay in bed next to him, he wraps his hands around my waist and brings me closer to him. <<You know it was a waste of time putting on these clothes>> he is grinning. <<Says who?>> I say playfully.

He doesn't answer instead he kisses me pressing himself more against me. His tongue is exploring my mouth deepening our kiss by the minute. He stops kissing me. <<You taste like alcohol>> he says placing a finger on my lips. <<I had some drinks>> I kiss his finger.

I get close to his neck and start sucking his skin. I am leaving red marks in his neck, he is breathing heavily. I place my hands on his shirt and take it off of him. He is just watching me kiss his torso. I kiss his left niple and down his abs. He lets out a quite moan as I reach his boxers.

I take his boxers off and start teasing him with my tongue. His breathing getting sharper. <<I want you now>> he lets out a moan, his erection getting more tense. <<Please>> he says but I ignore him and keep kissing him on his sex until he grabs me and spins me around so he is the one on top.

I try to push him so I am on top again but he is already leaving stains on my neck. Now I am the one that wants him so bad. I help him take off my clothes. His hands are tracing my body. I put my hands on his waist and push him against me. He finally gives up and gets inside of me.

He is going slow making me moan. He starts pushing himself deeper and I don't think I can hold it any longer.

We finish at the same time. He gets out of me and sits next to me. He is smiling, looking in my eyes.He hugs me and he whispers in my ear, <<That was good>>. I wrap my arms around him and we both fall asleep in eachothers arms.

___________________________

It's my first time writing a spicy chapter, I hope you liked it. Comment if you want more chapters like this or not. I was laughing while writing this. See yaa