⚠️Random TWST Brainrots & Headcanons

Cross-posting this from my random book of randomness.

These are some headcanons and brainrots from Twisted Wonderland that I came up with:

⚠️TW: abuse, homophobia, transphobia, murder-suicide attempt, bullying, forced stardom, alcoholism, alcohol usage during pregnancy, suicidal ideation, forced arranged marriage, attempted murder, mentions of a puppy mill, slightly suggestive content for Malleus

- Riddle Rosehearts:

- Riddle has a better relationship with his Dad than his mom, but his father can't protect Riddle or himself from her abuse. Riddle was the one who had to rescue them both with the help of his girlfriend, Hirasaka Yuuka.

-Riddle successfully rescues his Dad and he gets adopted by a mutual friend of his father, and she becomes his new mom.

- Leona Kingscholar:

- Leona is a mama's boy. His father is incredibly abusive, hence why he was treated the way he was, and his mother was always frail and ill, but she made Leona feel loved and was the only one who treated him kindly. Falena is also kind to him, but their relationship is strained. His mother recently passed away, and he misses her dearly.

-Leona is mixed: his shitty father is white and his mother is black and the true heir to the throne. His father took it up when she died and became cruel and mean only recently.

- When in private, Leona will dote on Cheka and play with him, and they're often shown curled up together. Cheka also tends to fight anyone who tries to hurt his Uncle Leona, and he WINS every time.

- Azul Ashengrotto:

- Azul is not an only child, he had several older sisters and brothers, but they were all killed. The reason for this is that Azul's biological father hated humanity because they killed his eldest brother and did not approve of Azul going out to collect human coins, and Azul was often afraid to come home if he had them on him. An argument with his father resulted in a physical altercation, and his remaining older siblings died in the crossfire. This resulted in his biological father going mad with grief and Azul's mom divorcing him.

- Azul was sheltered by his bio dad and he was not taught about the harsh survivalist aspect of ocean life, so he was bullied because he was seen as a waste of space, but his bullies crossed a huge line when they tried to kill him. Azul hasn't told anyone that his bullies attempted to murder him, but he wants to protect himself so badly, that he's willing to scam others with his contracts and hurt innocents to gain the power he needs to protect himself from harm.

- Jade and Floyd always joke about how they'd leave Azul if he became boring, but they're far too invested in Azul to ever leave him. The feeling is mutual and Azul clings to them like the octopus he is. Jade and Floyd are people who need constant entertainment and enrichment, however, and they'd tell Azul if their needs aren't being met.

- He has really bad separation anxiety.

- He has a younger sister who dislikes people and a little brother who admires him but also envies him. They're twisted from Triton and Morgana.

- Azul visits his biological father in the mental hospital whenever he can and has a good relationship with him now, almost as good as the one he has with his mom and stepdad. Azul has a collection of things you wouldn't expect from him, things that seem like garbage as they consist of wrappers and empty bottles. Still, Azul treasures them because his Dad attempted to give them to him as a present, and considering his Dad's mental state has been reduced to a shell of what it once was and that his Dad never gave him presents before, this junk means the world to Azul.