xChapter 65 - Club Azure (6)

Crunch Backson is a high schooler who just wants to do fun stuff. He tried doing a pencil black market but that wasn't fun. It was only when The Miracle Clinic put an end to it did he have fun with it. But after that, he hasn't been having much fun. School's always the same, his best friend Suzy is always being a debbie downer, and nobody has really been giving him the time of day.

Which is why when he was told about a place that would be extremely fun, he had to visit it! Though what was the name of it? Club...Albert? Well, whatever Crunch thought the name was he had to agree to visit because it sounded cool.

And it totally was! He could dance on the dance floor all he wanted, show off his amazing hair flips, and even beat anyone he wanted in arm wrestling matches.

The only uncool thing about the place was the guy making drinks; Logan Stewart. He didn't allow Crunch to drink any of the colorful-looking ones and just had him drink water.

But still, the place was fun, so much fun that even Elizabeth asked him to come with them there. First, he didn't want to because he just went the night before so he just sent her the address of the place. But then he figured, what else is he gonna do today? So he went!

There were some people fighting all over the place outside and inside but he didn't pay much mind because he just wanted to dance.

That was until two people got up in his face on the dance floor. That drink guy Logan Stewart and some random east side teen named Blanko Deck.

"I thought we didn't have any guests here tonight," Logan remarks.

"We're kind of in the middle of something dude," Blanko sighs.

Instead of arguing with them that he was here first, Crunch decided to follow what his therapist told him and be the bigger man.

"Oh really my bad?" Crunch Backson, the man with lime green hair remarks, "You guys do your thing, I'm gonna dance the night away!"

So he decided to dance until those two people tried to fight each other, and they somehow managed to lunge at each other at the same time Crunch danced by them, causing him to be on the receiving end of both of their attacks.

"Sorry!" Blanko tries to say but the infuriated Crunch grabs the two by the heads and slams the two onto the dance floor.

"Fuck this shit, no more being nice," Crunch begins to say, "I'm gonna have fun the old fashioned way... beating you up!"

Crunch goes to slam his foot down on Blanko's head but Blanko manages to roll away and get back up on his feet. Crunch looks over to see Logan has also stood back up. The three all glance at each other, all not knowing who's going to attack who next.

However, they won't have to wait long as Blanko turns towards Crunch and starts to send a kick that goes careening toward Crunch's right calf. However, Crunch jumps up, avoiding the attack. Crunch starts to get a smile on his face but that smile is broken when Blanko follows up his feint attack with an uppercut. The uppercut manages to land causing Crunch to rub his chin.

"Man that hurt!" Crunch hisses.

"Yeah, that's what you get!" Blanko shouts.

Logan, realizing how this will be easier for him, decides to sit over by the bar and watch the two fight. Unaware of that, Blanko begins to send several jabs toward Crunch, however, he manages to dodge them all. Though it isn't due to any innate fighting knowledge but one key difference for Crunch.

And that was the fact that he is extremely flexible, able to contort his body to avoid most attacks by Blanko. Crunch then performs a handstand and sends his legs toward Blanko's face. The attack lands causing Blanko to fall to the ground. Crunch then proceeds to hop into the air, perform a backflip, and land his feet directly into Blanko's stomach.