2.

Introduction to Characters.....

Jeon jonghyun and Jeon sohi are the biggest business tycoon of the whole South Korea, and a happily married couple from 35 years. They build their Jeon Empire by their day and night efforts. They have two alpha sons , Jeon Yoongi, 27 years old, elder son , and Jeon Jungkook, 22 years old, younger son. Inspite of these, they have a beautiful, bubbly omega son-in-law Kim taehyung, who is having really charming personality that they ever see.

Jeon Yoongi, is a very famous k-pop artist of South Korea, also known as Agust-D. He is having very handsome and hot personality, that makes his every fan drool over him. His aura is really dark and dangerous,that makes anyone feel shivers in his presence. He is short tempered, and only one person, who controls his anger is his boyfriend Park Jimin, a most beautiful omega, with a charm that attracts anyone towards him. They both are in relation from the time when yoongi starts to work as a artist for the company, where jimin is a costume designer. They are firstly not aware about each other's presence, until jimin was appointed as a personal stylist of yoongi. He really find yoongi attractive at first sight, therefore he approach to him, and ask for friendship to him. Yoongi is not very fond to start friendship with anyone, but after a lots of efforts from Jimin's side, he finally accept his friendship.

After working with yoongi for more months, jimin was the one who fall for him and proposed him. It takes time to yoongi, to accept Jimin's love, but he accepts because the way jimin care for him and support him from starting of his journey, when he wasn't that much famous, and where no one was with him , so jimin became a family to him, and atlast he also get ready to become his boyfriend.

They work together for years, until yoongi became most famous k-pop artist of whole South Korea. Sometimes jimin feel very insecure, whenever yoongi get too much love from his fans, and their beautiful proposal scares him that yoongi may fall out from love with him. But, always yoongi assured him that for him, he will be a special part of his life, whom he love truly . It makes him feel relief that yoongi never leave his side as they spend almost three years of their beautiful relation , even after yoongi became famous and he get lots of attention from his fan base.

Jeon jungkook, younger son of Jeon jonghyun and Jeon sohi. He is sweet, cute, and soft nature person, only for his family, but he become deadliest person if someone try to harm his family or his beloved country. He is only 17 years old, when his elder brother leaves the house for his passion of becoming a singer and artist as his father never want that his elder son choose something other than business personality as his profession. He never support yoongi in persuing his dream of becoming an artist, only his mother supports him and bring him many music instruments and music videos of his favourite artists to encourage his passion, which is never in the favour of his father, but a mother heart always have a strength to fight for their child from anyone, so she support him even go against her husband. At the age of 23, when yoongi completes his studies of music, then he asks his father to join a company of artists to Start his career as an artist, but on his this demand he have a very huge argument with his father. He directly refuse yoongi's this demand and ask him to join their business as a CEO, as it affects his personality infront of their business partners, that their elder son choose something else other than continuing their business.

Yoongi is strictly against of his father's choice, as he thought that his father only cares about their reputation. So, when after many persuading, his father not get ready for his career of becoming artist, then one day he leaves the house with a letter for their family that ' I am only steps in this house , when I proof you appa that business is not only source of earning and being famous. My passion of artists also gives me these all things with happiness. So, until I achieve my passion and proof you my ability, I will not going to come in our home ' . This letter bring a sorrowful environment in Jeon family, jonghyun have to face many humiliation from their business partners who always mocked him for not having control over their child. He just face every humiliation silently, as he know that his family also not happy after yoongi leaves their house, so that he can give strength to his family.