7.

After 11 months.............

Jungkook was on his duty from last eleven months. In this time , many things changed in taehyung's life. His small smile also get fade away when he saw jungkook leaving the mansion. He is mostly occupied with jungkook's thoughts and his last words. Therefore, yoongi's thought is somewhere disappear from his mind.

When everyone from Jeon family write letters for jungkook, to ask him about his life, and share their lifestyle, taehyung just feel sad to not able to convey his daily life state without jungkook to jungkook as he never know a single word to write.

On the other side, when jungkook received letter from his family except taehyung, then he smile softly as he know his husband is not know how to write a letter. But, his family mention many things about taehyung, which he read with lots of love, and just want to see his love as soon as possible.

Due to network connectivity issue, jungkook hardly get a chance to call his family, but whenever he call his family, he never forget to talk with taehyung. Though, both of them have very few words exchange, but their silence say every craving of them, that they feel without each other.

In starting, taehyung wasn't miss jungkook that much, but within two weeks of jungkook's departure, he realised that he miss jungkook's presence.

He miss the way jungkook take him outside, whenever he want to visit his hometown or shopping for household, without even uttering a word from his side. The way jungkook frequently bring gifts of his choice, and sometimes when jungkook helps him to use landline phone to call his family, every thing make him miss jungkook more. In just few days, jungkook became his family member, who know him very well, without his words. He wish that jungkook can be around him, like before.

Finally, the day come when jungkook get his leave for few days from his work. Everyone is very excited to welcome jungkook. And first time taehyung also have a shy smile to meet with jungkook.

Jeon couple feel very happy to see changes in taehyung due to jungkook's absence. They feel themselves more blessed, about that taehyung forget yoongi and continue his marriage life with jungkook.

It is around 6'o clock at evening. Jeon couple have an urgent meeting with their directors in Seoul, therefore they leave taehyung alone in mansion, and said that if he need anything then there are many peoples in mansion, he can take anyone's help. Taehyung feel sad to live without his appa and eomma for two days. But, with a happy smile he bid them bye.

When jungkook arrived in his home, he found no one in hall except few staff, who must be waiting for him to return, so that they can leave as taehyung is alone in home, so they don't want to leave him alone.

All staffs bow to jungkook in respect, when they notice his presence. Jungkook also greet them back with his bunny smile. Then he asked them about their families and health condition as he is heartly connected with every staff from his childhood as he spend his more time to know about them, when his parents are busy in handling company's work.

After talking for a while, everyone again bow to him and leave the mansion towards their home.

Jungkook went towards his room and put his all luggage in their places. He smile brightly, when he smell beautiful lavender scent of taehyung's omega, it states that taehyung even visit in his room, in his absence, maybe for cleaning purpose. But, taehyung's this gesture of taking care of his things without even saying anything, make him more fall in love with him. He went to his cupboard to take some comfortable clothes and went to bathroom for taking shower.

Shower really help him to get rid of his work exhaustion. Now, he just want to see taehyung as soon as possible. So, he went towards his room and knocked for few times, but there is no response from taehyung's side. With a frown look, he pushed the door, just to find a empty room. Taehyung is nowhere in the room. He check in bathroom and balcony, but taehyung is not there. He decides to check in any another room, may be taehyung do some house work right now in someone's room.