15.

Jimin tried his every possible way to convince yoongi to forgive him, but yoongi still not ready to let go previous matter, and his behaviour still rude towards him.

He surely talk to him, unlike ignoring his whole existence. But, jimin want his sweet tone for him, not arrogant behaviour.

" How much more you are going to scrunch your nose like a kid " jimin encircled his arms around yoongi's neck, and tip toed to compete exact height like yoongi. Whereas yoongi is getting ready to go downstairs for their breakfast.

" And how many times, I said that I forgive you long time ago " yoongi mostly focusing on buttoning up his shirt's button rather than on jimin.

" No your are lieing " jimin puffs his cheeks cutely.

" I am not, love " he shrugs simply.

" Then prove " jimin directly look at yoongi for response.

Yoongi just completes wearing his dress. He also meet his eyes with his love.

He might be still angry about Jimin's mistake, but he also forgive him because he knew his love didn't do anything on purpose. Atleast, he trust him at that extent.

So, proving his love that he forgive him, firstly he grab jimin by waist and close their distance fully. Then lovingly kiss jimin, who close his eyes after feeling his lips on himself after a week.

He bring yoongi close by grabbing him from neck to deepen their kiss.

They kissed for good time, then part away with a smooch.

" Now happy ? " he asked intimidatingly.

Jimin shyly nods his head.

" Let's go downstairs for breakfast " he freed himself from Jimin's grip and about to go, but jimin holds his wrist from back.

" Yoonie, I have a plan for us " yoongi look at him with frowning
expression due to his boyfriend's sudden plan.

" What plan ? " He asked.

" It's a date. It had a long time when we spend some alone time together. I want to be with only you today. Please come at Moonlight resturant in evening. I am waiting for you there " he hopefully explained, so that yoongi accepts his demand. He really want to spend some alone time with yoongi, because a good communication is only correct their mishappenings of their beautiful relationship.

" I will " he ensured whilst pecking forehead of jimin.

They went to downstairs for their breakfast.

Breakfast time was normal like usual days.

Everyone having their breakfast, which taehyung cooked for them.

He is also in-charge of serving everyone. Then, as always due to yoongi's demand he have to had his breakfast infront of his eyes. As yoongi have a doubt that he wouldn't eat his breakfast, or could skip it due to other works.

Jimin is still not fond with taehyung's presence. But, he decides to ignore him for some time as his first concern to bring his happy yoongi to him again.

After breakfast, Mr. Jeon went to company. Taehyung head to kitchen with his mother-in-law for cleaning purpose.

Jimin have some pending work for evening, so he went outside for its preparation.

Meanwhile, yoongi had some assigned work of making a tune for their upcoming music. So, he decides to work upon it.

______________________