10.

Taehyung crying badly inside the bathroom. His whole body trembling alot due to yoongi's anger.

He didn't thought that he will meet yoongi for the first time in this way.

Yoongi has totally different personality than jungkook. Short tempered , dominating, and not having a sweet worded for anyone. Not too kind with person like taehyung.

" Kookie why you leave me here. No one love me here like you do. Your brother hate me because he thought that I am not able to take care of our baby. He is so much wrong Kookie, I love our baby so much. And I will take care of him, it doesn't matter how much I am broken "he crying his heart out. He don't like how yoongi talk to him. Somewhere, he find himself lucky that he find jungkook as his life partner, not yoongi. Because the way yoongi treat him on their very first meeting, it felt hurtful to him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yoongi angrily entered inside his room. His body is still fills with anger, but for what reason he himself don't know.

He first time outburst on someone, whom he didn't even know properly. And for the first time he is guilty to not control his anger.

The way taehyung's tearful eyes only looking into his eyes in pain, he realised he did wrong with taehyung to misbehave with him. He shouldn't angry on him, when he was aware that taehyung already broken mentally.

He turn his face when he heard someone entering inside his room, who is none other than his mother.

" What's wrong with you yoonie ? Why you behave in this way with Tae ? " her words are out of anger.

" Eo..eomma, I-I was angry when he didn't follow my words. He is really selfish, because he just thought about his pain over baby's health. He thought that he is the only one who lost kook, so he is in extreme pain " his words are also contain guiltyness.

" Is it yoongi ? " his mother looking at him with hurtful feeling. She don't want this kind of behaviour from him for anyone.

" Will you ever face your any close one's loss before now ? " yoongi don't understand the purpose of this question but still he shook his head as no.

" No, I think never. The person whom you called selfish, is just face losses from his younger age. Firstly, he lost his parents, then his parents wealth just because of his greedy uncle. When he start to being happy with Kookie, his guardian parent, his grandmother leave him and now when he have just one family who is his love, our kookie then he also leave him. My baby again left alone with no one beside him, whom he can call as his, whom he can said that the person belongs to him. Moreover, he left out at pregnancy stage, without his mate beside him. Still, if he need some time for himself for crying alone and shed off his pain for sometimes, then how he become selfish yoongi ? How it is wrong to heal ourself before caring for anyone else ? " Yoongi feel heaviness inside his heart.

How easily he just put allegations on taehyung without understand him , without understand his situation.

" Eo...eomma , ab..aa... I am sorry " he is ashamed of his act.

His mother shook his head for his apology.

" I think someone deserves this apology more than me. I am glad that you recognise your mistake. I am really happy, if you asked this apology from the right person " she said with a hopeful smile and leave yoongi's room towards her room.

Yoongi sit on bed. His mind is totally frustrated. It is not easy for him to understand whatever happening around him.

He love his family so much, but how to care for them he don't know due to being seprate from them for a long time.