Chapter XII

Seoul, South Korea, January 1994.

It was the first community gathering since the beginning of the year. There was not any particular reason behind it, only the "pleasure" to meet again and be around each other without hiding.

Yunho had brought up two exceptional bottles of fine wine and very funny memories from his holidays at the mountain with Mingi. They both kept tan lines that made them resemble raccoons.

The atmosphere was light and relaxed, one could almost have thought that they were a simple group of friends.

When they asked San about his holidays, he did as usual : he invented anecdotes skillfully, without giving any actual information.

He lied like he breathed.

-I'm gonna make you toasts, I'm fed up to hear you make fun of my Christmas Eve hungover, he grumbled with a smirk on his face that indicated he was not really upset.

-I'm gonna help you, Wooyoung offered.

No one found it strange except the writer who was already getting mentally ready for a rather tumultuous confrontation.

After the two of them entered the kitchen, he took care to close the door behind them. When he turned around, he immediately noticed the lewd way the psychology student was checking him out.

-I have been thinking about you wildly making out with Bora on the dancefloor for three weeks.

That confirmed San's intuition. In a certain way, he was very satisfied with the turn of events, very satisfied to have Wooyoung's full attention so he persisted in this direction, pushing him on the edge until he lost control.

-What should I understand ?

Instinctively, the writer took a few steps back until he got cornered by the table while Wooyoung gladly made his intentions clearer by breaking the distance between them. He walked impossibly closer, playing with the hem of San's shirt and maintaining a provocative eye-contact.

-You remember what you told me ? "We'll do it again anytime." I take those types of promises very seriously.

San dropped on his knees with a smirk on his face but Wooyoung stopped him from going any further by fisting his collar to guide him back on his feet. This dominant action took him aback and for a few seconds, he questioned his partner's preferences. What behavior should he settle for ? Should he fight back for dominance ? Submit ? Act all bratty ?

Still, he confidently grabbed the other man's buttcheeks firmly, pressing their bodies impossibly closer so he could feel how drunk with desire he was.

-How do you want me, then ? he asked out of breath, his heart stuck in his throat.

With how unpredictable their encounters were, they had nothing ready ; no condom, no lube... It clearly reduced their field of possibilities, especially since their timing was so short.

Wooyoung licked his jawline almost playfully before he whispered his wish in San's ear.

The writer realized how wrong he was to believe that their lack of preparations would hinder them. The psychology student was doubtlessly very creative. His cheeks got beet red just to hear it and he was trembling just from the idea that he would get to do this for real, here and now.

What happened next got indelibly printed in his memory like the figment of a fever dream. Having someone that unlocked this side of him, that reduced him to his most animalistic, exalted self, that took everything you gave without limit and in exchange, welcomed you like you could quench their insatiable thirst lured San into an unexplored territory of mad fantasies. Him who had always longed for more control - over himself, over the others, over the situation - completely lost grasp of reality and surprisingly, it did not scare him in the least. Quite on the contrary, his veins were already buzzing with the absolute need to try it again.