I - MOON, A HOLE OF LIGHT.

CHAPTER I . Moon, a hole of light.
_____________________

PRESENT TIME, 3RD POV:

      "THAT'S BECAUSE....." Satoru took a step closer to you as you took a step back, "You promise you..."

     "Huh?" What fucking promise? Your eyes widen as your tall junior walk closer to you.

     You use to take care of the six eye user when he was younger. You came from a family of sorcerer whom wasn't as strong or famous but had relation with the Gojo family.

     Since the Gojo family want Satoru to interact with kids around his age, they ask you to take care of him, or rather accompany him, since Satoru hated the other kids from the big 3 family.

    But you only took care of him for about 2 weeks then you guys never met any more.

   "Uhm....Gojo..." You pause, taking a step back as he took of his sunglasses, showing those ocean blue eyes.

    "Hey..." Satoru's hand reach your arms, decreasing the space between the both of you, "We promised."

    Satoru arms wrapped around you, hugging you as his body weight lean on you, making both of you guys falling onto your bed.

    "When I grew up, if you were still single..." A fainted blush came across Satoru's face as he buried his face in your neck,  "WE'D GET MARRIED."

PAST TIME, 1995

     "FOR ME?"  Your eyes widen slightly as the six year old Satoru hands held a peeled orange. 

      Satoru nodded, blushing slightly, as he gave you the orange he peeled.

     "Aw, thanks." You smiled, eating the orange. 

    It was weird. You were a year older than Satoru, known him for about a week, yet both of you guys get along well.

    Satoru was known to be rude and prideful. Well, he was when you first met him but he isn't anymore to you.

    You wore a simple white kimono as Satoru wore a blue dragonfly one.

     "Hey, Y/n..." Satoru looked down as he hugged his knees.

    "Yes?" You smiled at him.

      "So like..." Satoru played with his fingers as he blush slightly, averting your eyes, "Are you gonna get married?"

    "Um....." You laugh softly, "See...I need someone to marry first..."

     "then...." Satoru looked at you, face colored red, "When we grow up, you still haven't gotten married...I marry you!"

      Your eyes widen as Satoru look at you, determind.

   "That'd be lovely." You chuckled, jokingly saying that.

    Satoru eyes lit up, blushing as he averted your eyes, looking down as the maids chuckled.

    "Oh my, I'm jealous." The maid in charge of Satoru chuckled from a side, "L/n-san, You must be so proud of your young husband."