X - ALL MINE.

A / N : Sorry for not updating for so long> Pls read my new book- it's a Komi Shousuke x reader book.

CHAPTER X - All mine

A DAY AGO, 3RD POV: 

    "Y/N! LET'S GO ON A DATE!" Gojo hugged you from behind, smiling widely.

    "Keep it down..." Geto covered his ears.

    "Gojo, shut up." You said blandly, walking forward, dragging Gojo whom was still hugging you with you.

    "Let's go on a date." Gojo repeated, smiling.

   "No. I'm not free." You tried to push Gojo off your back.

   "Lair. I check your calender, you're completely free."

  "When?"

    "Where do you want to go?" Gojo buried his face in your neck, ignoring your comment, "Shopping? Eat? Arcade?"

    "I wanna sleep..." You yawned, walking towards your classroom, "Get off me."

   "After you say you'll go on a date with me." He smiled cheekily.

   "Satoru, listen to L/n-senpai. Let's go to our classroom." Geto grabbing Gojo's shoulder, trying to pull him off.

    "Y/nnnnnnnnnnn" Gojo whined as he hung onto you for his dear life, "Let's go on a date. I'll buy whatever you want."

    "get off." You glared, "I'll go on your whatever date."

   Gojo smiled, getting off you as he kissed your forehead, "Tomorrow's Saturday. Good?"

   "Fine." You blush slightly, walking into your classroom, slamming the door in his face. 

   You sigh, walking to your seat. You looked out at the window, seeing Gojo still there, Geto trying to pull him to their classroom.

   "He your boyfriend or something?"

   "No, Haru." You glared at your male classmate that sat right next to you, "He's just....A bug I can't get him off me."

   Haru chuckled slightly, ruffling your hair gently, "Come on, cheer up."

   "Shut up..." You whined slightly.

   "The fuck?" Gojo from outside, seeing the scene, "who does that guy think he has the right to touch my Y/n?"

    "Satoru, shut up. Let's go back." Geto sigh, pulling him away.

   "Suguru, let go. I'm going to give the guy a piece of my mind." Gojo death stared at Haru trying to escape from Geto's grasp.

    "They're just classmate. nothing more. Come on, let's go."

PRESENT TIME:

     "WHAT'S WITH YOU?" You scoffed as you see Gojo, pouting slightly, not looking at you in the eye.

     Both of you were in a shopping mall, where you wanted your date to be. You wore a simple oversize grey shirt and black cargo pants as Gojo here wore a black collar shirt and a jean.

    Gojo glanced at you for a moment, not saying anything.

   Your mouth agape. That was the first time he ignored you.

   "I'm talking to you." You glared slightly at Gojo, poking his forehead, "Are you mad at me or something?"

    "Where do you want to go?" Gojo didn't smile one bit.