IX - CAUSE MY LOVE IS MINE.

════════════════════════════════

CHAPTER IX . Cause my love is mine

"I am grateful that you were born, that your love is mine, and our two lives are woven and welded together."

 Mark Twain

════════════════════════════════

PRESENT TIME, 3RD POV:

     "L/N SENPAI!" Shoko smiled at you as she waved at you. 

     You stopped on your tracts to looked over at Shoko whom was at her classroom with Geto and Gojo. Geto waved at you and Gojo head was on the table, asleep.

    You walked towards them, smiling as you enter the class, "Good afternoon. What'cha guys doing?"

    It has been a week since the incident and your got your voice back.

    "Just studying for the upcoming test." Geto smiled as you pulled a chair and sat in front of Gojo.

     There were many books scattered around the three tables as you chuckled, "Do you need help?"

    "Yes please." Shoko smiled as you looked at their textbook. You always done, ok for tests. Like, some were ok, some were bad.

    You answered ever question Geto and Shoko asked. Once you answered all their questions, you looked at Gojo, whom was asleep.

   "Is he that tired?" You scoffed softly as you cross both your hands, resting them on the table.

   "Nah, he's just lazy."

   You looked at him slightly. He looked.... So calm and cute. Your hand reached up to ruffle his hair but your couldn't.

   There was an invisible gap between him and you.

   "Oh, that's infinity." Geto said, trying to poke Gojo but couldn't, "He always have it on ever since the fight with Toji."

    "isn't that tiring?" You asked, somewhat concern.

   "Not sure. I mean, Gojo have infinite amount of curse energy or something." Shoko said.

   Damn, the fight must have really ruin him. You stared at Gojo for a long while till you felt Geto hand brush through your hair, moving it away from your neck.

   "Is that a nickey?"

    Your eyes widen, covering the bite mark with your neck, "No...Just got injured while training."

   Shoko and Geto gave a looked of suspicion before brushing it off. "Nevermind, you looked tired though." 

   "yeah, I can see those panda eyes now."

   "Well, I had no sleep last night due to a mission." You yawned as you lean back on the sit.

  "I'll grab something from the vending machine." Shoko said as Geto stood up, following her, "You want anything?"

    "Water." You smiled tiredly.

    They both got out of the classroom, leaving you and Gojo in the classroom. You rested your head on the table with your hands, eyes closing slightly. Before you knew, you drifted of to sleep.

   Gojo eyes opened slightly, looking at you. He wasn't asleep. Well, he was before you came in, he just pretended to be asleep.

    He smiled as he sees your sleeping figure. He took your hand, interlocking your fingers with his, "What am I gonna do without you...."

   He stared at you for a while, then smiled, "Y/n falls in love with Satoru~"

AT NIGHT:

  "GOJO!" You glared as you looked down at Gojo, whom head was rested on your lap.

  "What! I'm trying to relax!" Gojo shout back. A few minutes ago, Gojo invited himself in your room, saying he's room is too stuffy, so he wants to stay in the room.

   You're both on your bed, you looking through your phone as Gojo's head was on your lap, looking up at the ceiling.

    "You have a room to relax." You said, trying to push Gojo off your lap.

   Gojo pouted, then turn around and hugged you, burying his head in your thighs as your eyes widen slightly.

   "it's just..." He muttered, "Sometimes I can't seem to relax unless your somewhere i can see..."

   Was he talking about the time you almost died?

   "Let go for a moment." You sigh, looking up at the ceiling.

    "Don't wanna."

   "Come on, you big baby." You tried to push him off but Gojo didn't budged one bit but just whined out loud.

   You shifted both your position as you hugged Gojo as he rested his head on your arm. You closed your eyes, ready to sleep.

  "...Y/n..." Gojo smiled brightly as he buried his face in his neck, "It's almost as if you actually love me."

   "I'm letting go."

   "Don't you ever dare."

    "Then shut up and sleep." You scoffed, falling asleep.

   Gojo hugged you back, once again seeing your sleeping figure, "Y/n is in love with Satoru..."

THE NEXT DAY:  

 "Y/N!" Gojo smiled as he waved at you, walking towards you as you walked faster forward.

  "Are you trying to escape me?" His long legs catch up with you as he hung his arm around your neck, pulling your closer to him.

   "Let go." You groaned, not in the mood.

  Gojo started to poke your cheeks gently with his index finger, smiling, "Come on, cheer up."

   You looked at him for a slightly second, realizing he wasn't wearing his sunglasses. You've seen him many times without his glasses but now...Just seems different.

   "Your eyes are so pretty..." You blurted out.

   Gojo's eyes widen slightly, blushing, "W-well, if you become my wife you can stare at it all day long."

   "Shut up." You sigh, walking away from him to your classroom.

   "Y/n!" Gojo run to you, hugging you from behind, "I love you, Y/n."

   Doki.

   "Huh?" Your heart fluttered for a moment as your eyes widen. What the fuck...

   Gojo smiled brightly, hugging you tightly.

   It worked.

════════════════════════════════

(this chapter is inspired by a meme i saw about someone saying something about his crush falls in love with him for many times and the crush will fall for him)