XII - MINE, MINE, MINE.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CHAPTER XII . Mine, mine, mine

" Y o u ' r e    m i n e     a n d     I    d o n ' t     s h a r e "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

1995, YOUR POV:

    "WHY DO YOU HANG OUT WITH THAT GOJO KID?" A young Naoya looked at you, glaring slightly.

    "Hm?" I paused slightly, then hugged my knees, "My parents told me to."

    You were at the Zenin family, the Gojo and Kamo family were here to for a meeting or so. You were at Naoya's room.

    "Just say no." Naoya groan, "It's so much better to hang out with me. Why go for that white hair kid."

     "He's not that bad. He's actually really nice." I shrugged, looking up at the ceiling.

    "Nice? He's just a brat who thinks he's above all just cause he has the six eyes." Naoya scoffed.

    "You're a brat too." I smirk slightly, "Besides, he's really nice. He would do anything I ask for."

    "What? I do the same too." He muttered.

    "Whatever. Maybe he just treats you that way. He's weird." I said simple, standing.

    "Princess?" Naoya eyes widen slightly, "Where are you going?"

    "To Satoru," I walked towards the door, "I have to hang out with him. I promised him when we arrived."

    "Seriously?" Naoya scoffed, "What a brat."

PRESENT TIME, 3RD POV:

     "Y/N, COME HERE."

     You and Naoya head shifted left, seeing Gojo, smiling at me, grabbing my hands.

    "Huh? When did you come?" You looked at Gojo, confuse, "What about the meeting? It ended? So fast?"

     "Tsk, Gojo." Naoya glared at him, then grabbing your other hand.

    Gojo eyes twitched, death staring at Naoya as his grip tighten on your hand, "Zenin, let go." Gojo demanded.

    You stood in between the two, looking back and forth, "Can you guys just let go-"

   "Gojo, did the meeting end?" Naoya interrupted, faking a sweet smile, "i was just here chatting with my princess."

    "Your princess?" Gojo glared.

    "I don't know anything about meeting him before." You defended, looking at Gojo, "Or you actually."

    "Why so angry?" Naoya smirk, "Just leave me and Y/n alone, I want to talk to her."

    "No." Gojo pulled you towards him, "Let go of her."

   "Both of you, let go." You sigh.

    Naoya and Gojo ignored you, having a serious glaring contest with each other as you were in the middle, being the third wheel.

   "Princess," Naoya smiled slyly as he look at me, "Ask Gojo to let go of you."

   "Y/n," Gojo smiled sweetly, "Ask Zenin to let go of you."