𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗦𝗶𝘅 ⚠

⚠!Okay, just a heads up for you all of you reading this next part, this will contain as is, lemon.

Well, slight lemon that is, it'll be more tense onwards later on. But here so far, it's sort of mild. I have been soo waiting to write this one.. !⚠

Y/N was working endlessly that day, not wanting any distractions and focusing on what she had to do, as well as having some short breaks and a bit of time for herself of course.

That is, until a woman walked in her place with a bunch of letters and paper in her hand.

"Your post, Miss L/N." She said simply, leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

Y/N looked down at all the letters she received, all jumbled up and out of order. She picked them all at once, going through each of them one by one and each of them mostly being job applications from people wanting to be one of the workers at Lionel's aide.

Speaking of Shabandar, it was when Y/N got to the last letter after going through them. A small piece of paper with the words,

' From the Office of
LIONEL SHABANDAR

Meet me at my office at once. I just need a word with you, It is rather urgent, so to speak.

Shabandar. '

As she read the letter, Y/N's mind wondered about what Lionel could want from her. He didn't even bother to tell her after his meeting earlier.

She pushed them aside as she collected herself and went off to his office, her heart slowly starting to beat at a fast pace as thoughts of what Lionel might say or do to her started to cross her mind again.

Once at his door, Y/N had the urge to gulp then swallow, hesitating to open his door. Until she fully collected courage and went in,

"Your lordship?" That was all she could say, how could she feel so fearful.

"Yes, L/N..." But all the fear went away as she relaxed herself once she was met with Lionel's chair turned back and him staring out again.

"You wanted to see me, sir?"

"Aahh, yes.. There is something I feel you should know, L/N.." His tone was oddly slow and somewhat suggestive.

Shabandar slowly approached her, to the point where he was right in front of her but only at least three feet away.

"Well, Lionel what is it that you need? Is there anything you want me to do." He smirked a bit and came closer to her, lightly placing his hand on her left arm, not wanting her to feel a bit uneasy.

"Well, Y/N, yes, I do need a slight favor from you.."

"Oh, well, what's that?" She asked.

Lionel then picked out a piece of paper from his coat jacket, passing it to her.

"I've been needing to give this to you right after my meeting. Nothing special of the sorts, just a simple chat between you and I, L/N. Just don't be late." That was all Y/N had to hear, she came all the way to her boss all for a simple note.

"Now, Y/N, I think you deserve to be free off of work for now.. Now, go home. I'll be waiting. " Y/N formed a simple 'yes sir' and left the office, wondering what Lionel offered her, or why he needed her later. Surely she could be there at any time.