𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ⚠

She was reawakened the next day with thoughts of last night, but more importantly, of what Lionel said.

She scurried out of bed and made a mad dash with herself, making herself look presentable and quickly so. Y/N knew almost exactly what she'll get herself into once night falls.

---LIONEL'S P. O. V---

Back at his office, Lionel sat there, facing the window as the clock ticked and chimed, more focused on his his attempts with his assistant than on his upcoming meetings.

Shortly afterwards, the person he wanted to see arrived momentarily. He stood back up and greeted Y/N as though she were an old 'friend.'

"Good morning, Y/N.. So pleased to have you back." Y/N chuckled then answered,

"Oh, Lionel, stop it with that tone. I know exactly what you meant from yesterday."

"Oh really?"

"Why, yes. Although, I must say, I just-" Before Y/N could even finish, the receptionist came by, reminding Lionel about his next few appointments.

Frustrated and bothered, Lionel, despite his reluctance to attend this meeting, decided to attend it anyway. At least Y/N would be there for some time.

' For the love of god, it's intorelable..' Y/N, somewhat sensing his now vexed feeling, knudged him and said, whispering to him,

"Lyle, don't be like that, it's alright now. I understand that you want me, but you don't want to look bad in front of all those other men, do you?"
Lionel sighed,

"I suppose not, Y/N. Shall we?"

"Of course, as you please, boss.. " Lionel seemed to be amused with that alias.

' Soon that's what you'll be calling me later, perhaps. Could be better.. '

He had no other choice, just a few more hours now.

...

"Well then, Lyle. That took longer than expected.. A bit worse for wear wasn't it?" Lionel turned to Y/N,

"You think so? It should've ended right then and there, but we've got no time to waste now, Y/N/N. "

Lionel stepped forward, Y/N looking up at him, almost sensing what he wants.

"Now, we just have to give it a few more hours and we'll be off, alright? Meet me outside of the building at around eight.. Got that?"

"Whatever's best for you, Lyle.. See you then. " She winked at him before leaving the room, smiling ear to ear at what's to come next.

...

"Miss L/N?" Asked the receptionist, just by Y/N's door as she sorted out the required e-mails.

"I suppose he is suspecting me?" She said, not looking up at the woman as she already felt the need for him.

The woman merely nodded and said yes, leaving Y/N there as she left, now being done with her work, Y/N set off to see her boss outside, who was standing by his sleek car, and his valet already strapped in.

Lionel smirked, knowing full wel of what he and Y/N were about to do the next few hours, it was now close to nighttime.

"Shall we then, Lyle?" Y/N said, feeling devious in that moment.

"Of course, come on, we've got a night ahead of us now.." It'll surely be a night for sure..

T

hey were driving, well, the valet was driving, driving them to the Shabandar estate grounds. Y/N feeling ready for the best.

"Feeling excited, Y/N/N?" Y/N chuckled at his seductive question.

"Why wouldn't I, Lyle.. Of course I am.."

And though the drive was lengthy, it almost felt like a one way, smooth and quick drive to Lionel's home. His beautifully luxurious home. If not ridiculously much by the lion statue by the front of the entrance. He really loved to show off.

Y/N was met with an expensive grandeur of Lionel's home, checkered floors, well out together decor and even his little cat. Making Y/N chuckle a bit. It seemed like a good boy.

Lionel knew he had to take things slow first, before they could fully from there. He guided her to his room, a wide spread room with a lot of beauty in the making. It was definitely well made to Lionel's taste.

They both stood by the bed, looking into each other's eyes until Lionel started to instruct her,

"Now, listen closely, love. I understand that this may be your first time in bed, this is your first time yes?" She was slightly embarrassed by this, but she answered him honestly.

"Yes, Lionel, I haven't been with someone in a while really."

"Right, good to know. Now that I've got that one, I will inform you that I'll go slow for you when I need to, but I will fuck you.. That is what you want isn't it?" Y/N smirked.

"Why wouldn't I want it? I haven't fucked anyone in a while.. Shall we start then.." Y/N chuckled mischievously, making Lionel amused by her boldness.

"Hah! Then today's your lucky day, Y/N/N," He said as he started to undo her business dress. Being careful not to be too hasty, he wouldn't want to mess up her attire.

It really was her lucky day, indeed. Y/N was now left in her undergarments, waiting for Lionel to start. She looked up at him to see his hand on her shoulder.

"Darling, mind if I come a bit closer to you now?" Lionel asked, she nodded and felt his hand now on her face, his thumb tracing her bottom lip.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you how pretty of a thing you are, Y/N/N? Huh, you are quite the beauty, are you not?" She giggled at Lionel's flirtatious compliments, feeling adored by this.

"Oh, Lyle, stop it you." Y/N laughed, placing her hand on his hips as she didn't break eye contact.

"And a pretty little laugh as well, you really are the specialty.. Let's see how I can use that mouth of yours. Knees, now."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I know, I know, we haven't even gotten to that part yet😑😑 I have no idea why I'm like this.. But de it'll soon happen in the next chapter,

The reason why this one is separate because I wanted to make this as a belated Christmas gift to y'all, even though it's not even finished, I had one job ik.

But I hope y'all can forgive me,

-Maxine.