𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Lionel huffed as he chuckled, pulling away from her for a bit as Y/N put her head back, unable to control herself from smiling as this was all so unexpected, yet almost welcoming for her.

Lionel's hand went to her face, his thumb placed on her bottom lip as he leaned in closer,

"You're rather eager, aren't you, Y/N?"

"Why wouldn't I, sir?" Y/N chuckled, Lionel smirked at her willingness and how eager she really was.

Picking her up off his desk and setting her down back on her feet, before taking both her wrists and holding her in place, against the wall.

Y/N had a somewhat devious gaze and smile as Lionel stood there over her, his other hand now on her face, his thumb on her lip yet again. And Y/N wanting so hard to bite her lips hard.

"Was this one of your many illusions that went on in your head? The many meetings we had, was this what you were focused on?" Lionel taunted.

Y/N, feeling a bit confident, answered him with a husky,

"Mmh, yes indeed, sir. Who wouldn't be? I already know your reputation with women anyway. The most simple of things you do are enough for me to go crazy." She said, her hand on his cheek.

Y/N was able to let herself free of him, sitting by the front of his desk, crossing her legs. Before Lionel went back over, placing his hands on each side of her thighs.

Y/N was chuckling deviously to herself, who knew something like this would happen. And yet she thought Lionel and her were going to have a so called business meeting.

Y/N, cupping his face once more, left a small peck on his cheek, Lionel chuckled as he looked at her, before taking her hand and kissing it lightly.

"And quite the gentleman too, such manners.." Y/N said, smiling as her hand was intertwined with his.

"Hmm, yes, now, Y/N, I do wish to tell you this but just make sure to not let anyone else notice, alright?" Lionel explained, Y/N slightly furrowed her brow, a bit unsure of what he meant.

"Oh and what's that?"

"Curious and interested I see.. Well, Y/N/N, how about after work, you and I go out for the night, just for a chat, a meeting perhaps. "

Y/N almost knew what he was playing at, this was no meeting as he put it, she knew how Lionel played his cards, surely he knows this too.

Y/N chuckled before answering him,

"Well, I'll see about that, Lionel.. Let's see if I can make it happen, don't get cocky now." Lionel looked pleased with himself, especially him being proud of that last bit.

"Alright, no need to say that, Y/N/N, I will see you then, this was nice.. I suppose you feel the same way."

"You know exactly how I felt about this, Lionel, it was all planned out and you did your part well, now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for tomorrow and you.."

Y/N got off the desk as she winked at him, and Lionel felt as though he just accomplished a goal or mission.

Y/N walked for a bit until she saw a cab along the way, while on her way home, she couldn't help but think about how she and Lionel got so lucky, he knew how to set things up and Y/N was able to have some fun finally.

Things were certainly going their way, but for tomorrow, things would get even more interesting for them, maybe most for Lionel, or Y/N, no, likely equal..

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OMG ugh I've done it again🙄🙄 Not updating for nearly a month now, I seriously need to update more frequently, sorry if any of you feel robbed bcs of this.

And also sorry if this is a bit short or if it added nothing but just a scene between them, but promise me there will be 🌶️🌶️ in the next one depending on the pacing..

-Maxine