Description

Ever seen/met a girl with the cutest face, the nicest smile, and the tone of her voice could barely be heard? If not meet Pure Mila James.

Pure Mila was the most innocent person throughout her school and neighborhood. She was baptized when she was born, never been into a fight, never had an agruement, never had sex, never kissed, never got drunk, or never got high.

But even though Pure Mila was so pure, she was the most hated girl in school and didn't even know it. She lived in a middle class neighborhood while everyone else from school was straight from the hood. She had everything that they could wish for.

One night she decides to attend a party with some friends, just because they were pressuring her about going. The next morning she woke up and didn't even realize that she wasn't as innocent as she just was a couple of hours ago.

But that following day she finds out that she obviously was set up for failure. With the help of Adam Howard and others, the truth will come out.

Pure Mila

Thank god its Friday, by it being Friday means freedom from school after 3pm and pay day. I was a full time student and a part time employee at Walmart. My daddy made me get a job a fee months ago, said if I wanted something then I had to work for it. But that wasn't no problem for me because I actually enjoyed it.

I got out my bed shutting off my alarm. I went to use the bathroom and did my morning hygiene. Standing at my closet with my towel wrapped around my body, I took a minute on deciding what I wanted to wear. Finally, deciding on a light pink summer dress, with my nude sandals, and my pink and nude purse. I let my hair out of the bun it was in and let it fall to my shoulders, a little past my shoulders. My hair might have not been long but by me being Filipino and black, it was a very nice texure. I began the process of flat ironing my hair and then put a white headband with a pink bow on my head. I put my pearls in my ear along with my pearl necklace. I took a look at myself in the mirror before noticing one thing was missing. I grabbed my glasses from my dresser and now my outfit was complete. I threw all the necessary items into my purse before exiting my room. I checked my phone on the way downstairs and seen text messages from my two bestfriends, Zalia and Eliana. Reaching the kitchen I was faced with my daddy and my mom. Mom was making breakfast while my daddy stood behind her kissing her neck. They looked so happy and I couldn't wait to be like them someday.

I cleared my throat making them turn their attention towards me.

"Goodmorning you guys." I said sitting down at the table and waiting for my breakfast.

"Goodmorning sweetheart." My daddy said coming over to me and kissing my forehead. I frowned at him s little wiping my forehead.

"Daddy I have no idea what you and mom have been doing, please don't do that." They both laughed but I was serious. I know about the birds and the bees.

"Yea yea. Do you need any gas money?" My daddy said going into his pocket. I shook my head as my mom sat my plate down in front of me.

"No daddy, I'm fine." I replied before digging in. I had about 30 minutes before school started and I had to pick up Zalia and Eliana. They were literally down the street from the school though.