1

Pure Mila

The party starts in about an hour and to say I was nervous was an understatement. I was almost sure that my parents weren't going to let me go but they insisted that I go out and have fun tonight. So I knew what that meant. They could be such hornballs.

Zalia and Eliana were already at my house being as we were leaving in my car. We were all dressed and just waiting for my mom to come and finish our make up. Zalia had on an all black maxi dress that stopped a little below her knees, with red heels. Her hair was already done in a high ponytail that came to her butt with a bang. Eliana had on a nude color half shirt that showed her perfect shaped breast and toned stomach with some regular blue jeans and brown coach shoes. Her hair was flat ironed in the back and the top was in a neat bun. Lastly, I had on an all white jumper with my gold and white sandals. My hair was done in loose curls with one side pent up.

"Ok you girls ready for your make up?" My mom said coming in my room with her make up kit. She always had the dream to become a famous make up artist who did all of the celebrities make up. Moms could beat somebody's fave to the t so there was no doubt in my mind that she would make it if she tried hard enough.

She did Eliana' make up first since she kept complaining. Then she did Zalia's and then mines. By now we were all looking flawless and ready to head out.

"Awe you girls look so beautiful. Let me get a picture." My mom said taking out her phone and snapping a few pictures. I looked at the time on my watch.

"Ok its time for us to go, its almost 9." I said grabbing my purse and keys.

"Oh yes, hurry up before I miss all the sexy boys performances!" Eliana said making us laugh and my mom shook her head.

"See you later mommy." I said kissing her cheek.

"Y'all have fun. No drugs or alcohol!" I honked letting her know I heard her and drove off heading to the party.

Adam

My niggas finally 18. I never thought I would live the day to see they ass become legal. Mark and Marcus were my brothers, from another mother. So I had to come out and turn up for them one time for the one time.

It was only 9 something and this hall was packed as hell. Sad to say it was starting to smell like ass and cheap perfume already. It was some bad as girls in here but they all looked either stuck up or were hoodrats.

"Happy birthday ugly ass niggas!" I yelled going upstairs to where they were. This is where the real party was at because they had drinks and shit up here and was blowin'.

"Thanks, we didn't think ya ass was gone make it. College boy!" Mark said.

"Yea nigga don't be having time for us no more. And he ain't shit but an hour away." Marcus said agreeing. It was my freshman year in college but that would soon change in the next 5 months.