7

Mila

I was so anxious waiting for everybody to call or come over and tell me what they got. Adam texts me none stop all night and day. We wouldn't even be talking about anything in particular, he would just randomly text me things. I think I'm starting to like him a little bit but I'm trying to prevent myself from thinking I do. I don't really trust anybody as of right now and until we get to the bottom of everything, its going to stay that way.

I heard a knock on my door and told whoever it was to come in. Once he came in I regretted telling him to come in.

"Hey baby girl, you ok?" My dad said standing in the doorframe. Still not talking to him for real I just nodded. I heard him sigh and he came all the way in and sat on my bed.

"Look I know I haven't had a chance to actually come to you and apologize about the way I acted that day but you have to understand that I was hurt and seeing my only daughter do something like that kind of ticked me off a little." He explained.

"But daddy you of all people should know me! You should have known that I would have never been capable of doing anything so degrading to myself and lose all self respect I had for myself. But instead you just automatically assumed that I would and you called me all types of names and it hurt, it really did. And when I told you I didn't remember doing any of that, you still bashed me for it. Now that you see what really happened you wanna come to my rescue well just to let you know I don't need or want your fucking help!" I cursed. I really just cursed. I thought in my head but on the outside I was angry and I was in full blown tears with a red face. My daddy is like my bestfriend and I wouldn't have expected him to react the way he did.

He sat there with his mouth hung open and a little surprised. I think it was the yelling and the curse word. Mostly the curse word.

"I see what your saying and I'm just here to say that I'm sorry baby girl. I truly am sorry and you should see that I am being as I don't apologize to nobody. Not even your mama.". I giggled a little still crying because it was true.