6

Eliana

Let me just say that, I really didn't want to be around this bitch at all. But seeing as it has something to do with Mila and helping her, I will do whatever.

Me and Zalia walked through the halls and as it has been for the past couple of weeks, people were asking us were Pure Mila was. Instead of giving our regular answers, we answered them with a question. First person was this girl name Mya. She was there the night of the party and I noticed how when we first walked in she kept glaring at us until she finally walked away.

"Hey where's Pure Mila?" Mya asked. I could have slapped that dirty ass grin off her face. Ain't shit sweet, the bitch don't even talk to us on a regular day basis.

"Why you wanna know?" Zalia asked with a mug. Mya chuckled and shook her head.

"It was just a question, I haven't seen her since the night of the party and just wanted to know where she's been." Me and Zalia looked at each other with a raised eyebrow.

"Cut the bullshit ok, we know you know what happened to her just like everybody else. So you should know that she won't be showing her face around here for a while." I said.

"Why wouldn't she show her face? I mean its obvious that she brought things upon herself so why try and hide the fact that she's a hoe?" She said smiling.

"You better get yo high class thot ass out my face before yo nose be leaking blood up and down this hallway. Get the fuck out my face!" I yelled. I didn't realize how many people were watching but I didn't give a fuck. She continued to smile as she walked off and I almost went after her ass.

"Hey, you gotta learn how to control your temper. You gone start making it look like she's actually a hoe because of the way you coming to her defense. Just chill." Zalia said. I looked her upside her head and rolled my eyes.

"Do your job and ima do mines." I said walking away. Who the fuck do she think she is trying to tell me what to act like? She can do her investigating the way she want and ima do mines the way I want.