4

Adam

I was in the city for a week on spring break, so I decided to chill with Mark and Marcus at the courts. I figured now would be a perfect time to get a little information on that Pure Mila girl before I had to head back to campus next week.

"What's been up with you boy? Haven't seen you around these parts since the party." Mark said dribbling the ball as me and Marcus sat on the bleechers.

"Man I been staying lowkey, but I see shit been hectic around here. Wassup with the whole Pure Mila situation?" I asked.

"Oh right, well from what I heard girl get down now. I would have never expected for her to get down like that. She was so sweet and quiet." Mark said.

"And Pure. But I'm also hearing that she was drugged and raped. So that could be a possibility too." Marcus said. I couldn't help but to wonder if the second excuse was true. I mean you can never judge a book by its cover but baby girl just didn't seem to be that type.

"Right, so where did they get the being drugged and raped part from?" I asked more into what they had to say.

"Everybody who's on her side is saying that she would never be capable of doing something so degrading to herself. They say she has more self respect than that. Plus everybody around here knows that Mila was a virgin so that's another reason why I think she was set up." Marcus said.

"Well I just think she's a hoe that is being let out of her shell. She probably hasn't been a virgin for a while. Who knows? You know how many people lie about who the really are? She probably just made up everything because she knew that being the daughter of the most feared man in the city, would mess up her reputation if word got out that she wasn't as loving, and caring as she's put out to be." Mark said.