Chapter 5

I had woken up at 4am thirsty, I didn't want to wake up Sam and Colby so I grabbed my phone to use it as a torch and I started to walk downstairs.

Why was everything so much louder at night? Every step I took the stair would creak, once I had finally made it down the stairs, I walked around trying to find the kitchen, why were there so many rooms in this house? It was definitely way to big for 2 people. I had finally found the kitchen when I had heard what sounded like typing on a keyboard, the living room was right next to the kitchen so I had poked my head around the corner and was met by the sight of Sam sitting on the couch, he had his laptop sitting comfortably in his lap. Trying not to disturb him I searched around the kitchen for a glass. Each cupboard was neatly packed with different things like plates or bowls. I had finally found the one with the glasses in it.

I filled the glass up with the water from the fridge then I had gotten a bit peckish, opening the fridge I had seen an apple that didn't look to bad, suddenly the light flicked on, I quickly grabbed a knife that was sitting on the cupboard. "Holy shit calm down it's just me" Sam put his hands up poking his head around the corner. I shook my head putting the knife down.

"Please, tell me if your coming in next time, I almost stabbed you to death" I took a large sip of water.

"Gosh your dramatic" Sam said walking past me. I spat my water out as I spoke up sternly "Dramatic? You've invited me in your house which I'm new to, how would've I of known it was you. Who's awake at 4am editing?? I'm going back to bed goodnight". I had left the apple on the counter walking out the kitchen annoyed, I hadn't even made it to the steps when Sam spoke up.

"Tilly! Wait hold on" I turned to see the blonde right behind me. His eyes weren't so visible, the sun had just started to rise, you could see the pattern of it stained in the sky. "I was just about to go for a morning run, did you wanna come? I promise I won't call you dramatic this time" Sam rubbed the back of his neck.

"What you want me to walk in sweatpants? I'm gonna sweat" I rolled them up a little bit as they were dragging on the floor. "Kat left a few things here, she might've had some leggings and a shirt if that makes it easier, I mean you don't have to come but hey, nothings better then the fresh air on a Saturday morning"

I had thought about it for a moment before speaking up "Fine, but won't it be awkward? I don't want fans spotting us or even worse, Kat seeing me in HER clothes."

"Don't stress" The blonde said "There's a beautiful forest away from roads etcetera. Go upstairs and go get ready if you want, I'm leaving in 10 minutes. I'll bring the clothes up"

"Alright alright thanks Sam" I had jogged up the stairs into the room, I took the hoodie off exposing my bralette. I placed the hood neatly on my bed when I heard a shocked voice behind me "Shit Tilly I'm so sorry" Sam had his hand over his eyes as I laughed "Calm down stop being dramatic, it's not like I'm fully undressed I have a bralette on"

He shook his head turning around and walking out the door, I had gotten a cropped jumper and a pair of leggings that still had the tag on them. I ripped the tag off putting them on and then I put the jumper on. I met Sam down the stairs and we walked out the back door to the forest.