Chapter 10

I woke up to loud shouting from the front of the car, I sat up and stretched, I was definitely asleep for more then 5 hours. The environment was definitely different, it was quiet.. eerie.. dark..

When I got out the car my stomach knotted, I had a bad feeling about this house. Sam and Colby had gotten out and they spoke, their voice sounded unsteady and tense, they must've been getting the same bad feeling I was getting.

"We're back.." Colby said nervously

"2 years later.." Sam followed, his voice had shook, I knew he didn't want to be there. But he was doing it for the viewers

My gaze was fixated on the Conjuring House, it gave me chills.. There was no way I could spend a full 3 days in this house let alone a full week.. Sam and Colby are crazy for doing this. But they did hit their milestone of 10 million.

I heard the sound of rocks crushing like someone was walking, my whole body locked up, I felt my heart skip multiple beats and my blood ran cold. I found the courage in my body to turn around, I let out a sigh of relief as I saw the Conjuring staff walk up to us.

A male had shook Colby's hand first, I didn't hear what his name was until he shook my hand.

"Hello, I'm Cody" Cody shook my hand and pointed to a female. "And that's my girlfriend Satori" The dirty blonde female walked up and shook my hand "Hey I'm Tilly.." I gave her a small smile and nodded.

"Welcome back.. The spirits have been expecting you" A older woman spoke, I read her name on the shirt and her name was Jacquline, she must be the actual owner of the house.

"The spirits?" Colby questioned curiously, I looked at Jacquline as well waiting for an answer, the spirits had been expecting us? I thought to myself, my thoughts were cut off by Jacquline speaking.

"Yes.. the spirits knew you were coming before we did, we have a spirit in there that goes by Abigail Arnold who has a message she wishes to tell you"

"Abigail Arnold?" Sam spoke up, he was curious, he's never heard of her before. I also stood there confused, when I had watched Sam and Colby's first video of the Conjuring House, I don't ever remember there being an Abigail Arnold. I was definitely excited to be able to communicate with her.

Cody spoke up "We'll be able to communicate with Abigail tonight, Satori and I have this... ability. You'll find out when we start the investigation"

My mind was racing with thoughts, what ability? I was puzzled, when they invited us to head inside I walked back to the car, I grabbed my suitcase from the back seat. I took a deep nervous breath and thought to myself. I was about to spend 3 days in the Conjuring house. Was this going to be my biggest regret?