October 2023 | »BAD WOLVES - A Grimmhold Tale« by @BellOfSilence

It is very exciting to have BellOfSilence with us to feature their book »BAD WOLVES - A Grimmhold Tale« as our next book of the month! Underneath you can find the next interview where we talked about the author and their story!

AUTHOR BIO

❝ I work full-time in a large international company in contract management. Its a relatively dry and down-to-earth job that only offers a little room for creativity. That's why my hobby of writing has been all the more important to me for many years.

When I'm not sitting on a story and bravely fighting writer's block or word-finding disorders, I play pen and paper. With the rest of my free time, I write in online forums with others. I love diving into different worlds and creating new characters with dramatic stories and exciting adventures!

Last year, I finally published my first full-length story on Wattpad and, to my great delight, won the Wattys' German Grand Prize. I've also self-published a few short stories, which I plan to offer on Amazon soon. Nevertheless, Wattpad is and remains my central platform! :) I dream of becoming a Wattpad Creator and maybe a Wattpad Star and eventually seeing my stories in bookstores, too. ❞

💥 💥 💥 💥 💥

PREMISE

❝ Since her brother disappeared on one of his missions, Scarlett Lockhart has been alone in the steam-powered city of Grimmhold. When the search for Raine in the upper city with the cable cars of the thorn hedge, as well as in the lower city in the steam-shrouded slums with the whistling of the steam boilers remains unsuccessful, there is only one possibility left for Scarlett: she joined the dreaded Redcoats, let herself be infected with the dangerous plague and henceforth dressed in the red of the outcast.

As a redcoat, she takes over her brother's mission: an important message must be brought to the remote outpost 'Grandmother' as quickly as possible.

Equipped with the Seven-Mile Boots and a fiery Tinderling, she sets off for Station Grandmother. But in the dark forests of Grimmhold, countless dangers are lurking. Not only do creatures threaten the lives of anyone who ventures into the Bone Forest - the enemies of their kingdom, the so-called 'Bad Wolves,' also hide in the shadows and are especially out to kill the Redcoats.

Soon Scarlett must realize that her success could decide not only her brother's fate but also that of the Iron City of Grimmhold itself. 

💥 💥 💥 💥 💥

TEASER SCENE