Chapter 1

Ok, I would like to thank #unlimitedbladeworks for this awesome cover!
Thanks!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

I walk inside Courtney's house. Party Time, I tell my self.

"Kelly!" I whirl round to see Courtney my BFF shoving her way past everyone else..

"Hey Courtney!"

"Hey" she says back immediately "It's 10.27, your an hour late, why?"

I look down at my shiny black high, high heels.

"Hey, Kelly, I know you think your shoes are awesome, but tell me why your late" I sigh knowing there is no way on earth I can avoid telling her the truth. "Tell me!" She prods her finger into my arm.

"I was with Tom."

"Tom who, Tom Crupper?"

"No, Tom Mathews." Courtney gasps.

"Tom Mathews, as in The Tom Mathews?" she exclaims excitedly. I nod.

"Omygod omygod omygoddygodgod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I had not expected this, I thought she would be screaming at me in anger not excitement. Tom is her absolute biggest crush. Shes been admiring him ever since she first lay eyes on him.

"Wait, your happy for me?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"Oh, well, its just that you, you know, have the worlds biggest crush on him." She grimaces

"Yeah well, Iv'e kinda figured he would never hang out with a girl like me, after all, he's cute, hot and handsome and i'm beautiful, funny, loyal, sweet, out going-"

"Get on with it" We both laugh, Courtney's right about one thing, she really is funny.

"The point is, people like him and people like me just don't go together, you know?"

"I don't know actually"

''Iv'e moved on, OK?" She didn't say it in a mean way but it was fierce enough to tell she was serious.

"OK" I reply quietly

"Hey Courtney, we've come all the way out to this dump you call home, when can we get the fire works out?" Jackson, a boy a year older than the to of us yells. A smile wipes over Courtney's face.

"Now!" she exclaims

"Hey people, Court says we can get the fire crackers crackin!" Jackson half screams over the pounding music. Cheers come out from every direction. Halley one of Jackson's friends grabs me and Courtney's wrists.

"Hey!" I yell as she hauls us out side.

"Come on, the boys are about to light the big guns!"

BOOM!

A dazzling pink fire cracker lights up the sky around us.

"Wow, those really are big ones!" I exclaim. "Surely they can't be legal can they."

"Nope," replies Courtney. "My dad smuggled them home from the dump."

"Isn't it illegal to dump illegal fire works at the dump?"

"I dunno, but who cares, lighten up Kelly." I jump as sapphire blue lights dance above the sky. She hands me a beer. I shrug.

"A little party never killed nobody, right?" I tell her while twisting off the cap.

"Well, technically some have." We both smile.

"Oh Courtney, always coming up with things to make me smile"

"Well, that's what friends are for after all right?"

"Hands up where I can see em!" Everyone stops chatting and singing and turns their heads to the four angry policemen.

"Shit." I hear Courtney mutter

*****************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading this first chapter!

Also, please vote for it, this has been entered in the 2015 wattys competition.  

P.S If you hear the word Voocock, It means Enoobla, that's what I first called it but I thought it sounded a little weird. 

P.S.S Enoobla will be explained later on in this story.

P.S.S.S I know, Enoobla sounds weird too.