Chapter 8

I'm dreaming about  my parents, they are still alive. We are eating dinner at the table together, which is strange because that's something we never do. Mason comes up behind me looking like a zombie. My parents start screaming and yelling at me to run, but all I can do is stare into the hungry eyes of Masons undead body looming over me. My mom rushes over to me and violently starts shaking my arm and yelling Kelly, Kelly, Kelly over and over again. 

My eyes suddenly flutter open and I jerk up. I'm sitting under the covers of a large queen sized bed. The pillows feel heavenly soft and the blankets are obviously filled with goose feathers. But when I look up I freeze. Three sets of eyes are staring back at me. Unpleasant smiles are on all three of their faces. One man has a golden hoop through one ear, the other a crooked nose with a black skull piercing, the last man had brilliant yet awful green eyes, the color of the sea during a storm.  "Good Morning sweet heart." The green eye guy says. I simply sit there frozen wondering if I am still dreaming. I rub my eyes. Then pinch my self. I flinch. Nope, definitely not a dream. The crooked nose guy confirms my thought. "Your not dreaming hon"

"W-w-where am I?" I squeak. 

"afraid I can't tell you that sweety."The man with the earing answers. The door flings open and a tall man stomps inside. "Get out!" he shouts at the three men. 

"Y-yes sir" The men quickly hurry out. The man turns to face me. I silently gasp. The man has black and green snake tattoos entirely covering every inch of his face. He has deep brown eyes and ever so slightly wrinkled skin. His hair is brown and combed perfectly over is head. I sit in bed petrified. The man suddenly smiles. But it doesn't quite reach his eyes. 

"Kelly aint it?"   He asks. I'm sure he already knows but I nod anyway. "I'm Mike." he replies. "I'm afraid I have some bad news." he tells me. 

"W-w-what?" I ask him so quietly i'm not sure he heard. Nevertheless he carried on.

"As you know your family is dead." he says the word like it doesn't hurt him at all. It probably doesn't, this man does not look very sympathetic. "I have decided that you will live with me."  My mood suddenly changed. I'm not sure what it was but right then I decided not to be afraid.

 "What!" I shout. The mans smile whips off his face and is replaced with a straight line. 

"You Kelly, as you have no family will now live with me." I sit there. The word Kidnapper goes through my mind over and over until I finally speak. 

"You can't make me live with you!" I spit "I have more family, uncles, aunts, grandparents." 

"That's the bad news" he tells me. "Your whole entire family is dead."

"What no their no-"

He doesn't let me finish. "I'm afraid they are, not only them, but the whole world." 

I start to stand, to tell him he's wrong. But he suddenly bounds across the room and pushes me back down. He leans closer to me his minty breath licks my ear. "They are, now do as your told, or I will make you regret the day you laid eyes on this planet. " he whispers in my ear. He pulls his head back and looks me in the eye. "if there is anything you need press this button, Anthony will help you." With that he turns and walks out of the room. I hear the sound of a lock clicking.