Chapter 9

Four hours pass. Not once had anyone entered my room so I decided to have a look around. The room was massive, for a bedroom. Not only was there a bed there was also a living room with a plasma TV and leather couches, a massive ensuite, and a kitchen. It was more like a small house. The problem was the room was about four stories up, I couldn't jump without causing major injures or even death. I decided to try the door. Of course it was locked, but there was something strange about it, then I realized what it was. The door was entirely made of metal, with no way of being able to kick it down or get through. Unsure of what to do I decided to call the guy, what was his name, Anthony? I press the button and a moment later there is a knock on the door. "um, come in?" I say, with no idea of what to tell him. The door opens and closes in a matter of seconds. He stands directly in front of it so I can't get out. 

"I am so so sorry." Anthony exclaims.

"For what?" I ask

"For you being, well, kidnapped." 

"Oh, i'm sure it wasn't your fault." To my astonishment he says

"I'm gonna get you out of here, you have no idea of what they want with you, none! Press the button in about five hours and I will help bust you out of here." He turns to leave. "Oh, I almost forgot, did you wan't something?" 

"Huh?" 

"You pressed the button." 

"Oh yeah." to my surprise I laugh. "It's OK, I don't need anything, well, besides from a way out." A smile spreads across his face. 

"Don't forget, five hours." he tells me. And with that he turns and leaves my room. 

I decide I'm hungry so I go to the kitchen and check inside the fridge. Fruit, yogurt, chocolate to my surprise and a few other things are inside. I reach inside and clasp the chocolate. What if it's poisoned? Hunger gets the better of my so I tear of the wrapper and munch down half the block. I then placed the remains back inside the fridge. I look down at mt watch, luckily they hadn't taken it from me. However the jacket, keys and note were gone. It is 12.00 p.m. Time for my favorite TV show. I head to the living room and flop down onto the couch. A remote control lies on the coffee table besides me, I pick it up and switch on the TV. Sponge Bob comes up on the screen, Sponge Bob square pants, Sponge Bob squa- annoyed already I flick to another channel. I become so engulfed in the show I don' notice when a ladder appears outside my window.