41

when they're sick.

james potter:
he would definitely act like he wasn't sick. everytime he'd get an itch in his throat to cough, he'd hold it in. everytime his nose would leak, he'd wipe it off with his sleeve. when someone catches on, (most definitely remus), he'd deny it all and stomp off like a baby into his bed.

sirius black:
he would be dramatic. once he sneezes, he'd gasp and place an arm on his forehead. he'd cry and sob and kick/stomp his legs angrily. he'd run too moony and practically faint on his lap. remus would roll his eyes and continue reading his book.

remus lupin:
he'd act like a normal human being. when he sneezes he would automatically grab a tissue. he'd stay in bed whenever he got the chance but would go to his classes. the marauders would force him into bed, but he would say that he felt fine and wanted to go to his classes. sirius kept begging him to go stay in bed, and he reluctantly agreed.

peter pettigrew:
he'd be like remus, except he wouldn't go to classes. in fact, if he felt like he was getting better, he'd say "i won't go today just in case!"

lily evans:
exactly like remus. do i need to say more?

mary macdonald:
when she finds out she couldn't breath through her nose, she'd groan in annoyance and cry in despair. but she'd slowly get over it and accept her fate, so to say.

marlene mckinnon:
exactly like sirius. she'd run to the slytherin common rooms right into dorcas' arms and scream and cry. dorcas would worry and frantically rest her down on her bed, asking her what happened. when marlene says she's sick, with a sneeze, dorcas would raise a brow, and say "really?" which makes marlene's tantrum even worse.

dorcas meadows:
she didn't tell marlene. if she told marlene, all hell would break loose. marlene would run screaming into her dorm room, with napkins and snacks and vitamins galore. so dorcas sneezes quietly, coughs as though she's clearing her throat, and wipes her nose with her sleeve as fast as she could.

regulus black:
exactly like remus, except he wouldn't rest in bed. he'd continue his day, suffering, going into classes and wiping his nose every 5 seconds. evan and barty catch on and tell him to go back to their dorm room. regulus groans and denys him being sick. he says he's fine and it's from the weather (it was may by the way), barty and evan drag him, feet and arms, back to the dorm rooms and lay him on his bed with a bounding charm so he couldn't get up.

barty crouch jr:
he'd be like sirius, but mostly for play. he'd place an arm on his forehead and waddle his way to evans bed. he'd lay there sprawled across his lap and evan would completely ignore him. but when the play would stop, he'd act as though he wasn't sick, and he'd lay around in the dorms/common room all day.

evan rosier:
he would most likely be like mary. he'd be annoyed and tear up because of it, but he'd suck those tears back in his eyes and continue his day. and he'd also be like barty, whenever barty's around he'd act as though he was about to die. and barty would help him as much as he could, and he'd roll his eyes every time evan would sneeze on his face.