one. cake

one.

. • -

cake

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Get Up - NewJeans
0:13 ───ㅇ───── 0:37
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

WARM SUNLIGHT was casted into the quaint little Café through the large glass door and windows, the neon lights on the inside creating bright, colorful hues that brought a sense of coziness to the place

A shop led by two sisters, one of them was behind the counter polishing glass cups while the other was in the back cleaning up the kitchen.

"Eun-kyung, can we please switch?" Min-hee shouted her question through the door separating the kitchen from the rest of the shop.

"But it's your turn to clean up the kitchen today." Eun-kyung stated whilst she rubbed a glass with a rag, soaking up the water droplets on its shiny surface.

A black ear bud was stuffed into her right ear, occupying most of her hearing with music.

"I can do it tomorrow!" Min-hee whined playfully.

"Mm-mm." Eun-kyung refused as she set the glass down.

"Please?" Min-hee pleaded.

"Mm-mm." Eun-kyung repeated herself as she headed into the kitchen, walking over to the sink and wetting her rag.

"I'm tired today." Min-hee whined, her tone mostly humorous.

"I know. So am I." Eun-kyung said as she looked at Min-hee. "Cleaning the dishes really isn't any better than cleaning the kitchen. You're just saying that because I'm almost finished and you're not, right?" She assumed.

"Hmph." Min-hee huffed as she turned her head away, briefly raising her brows at Eun-kyung's fully-correct assumption.

"We're going to be done soon, as long as you do your job." Eun-kyung told her as she snatched a bottle of soap before heading back to the front of the shop.

Eun-kyung dropped a little bit of soap onto her rag before putting the bottle down on the floor, then she began to move the rag along the counter.

In the midst of her cleaning, she heard the front door of the shop opening and footsteps approaching.

"Sorry, we're closed." Eun-kyung said politely, still looking down at the counter as she polished it.

"Uh, you're closed?" A voice asked, causing Eun-kyung to look up as she leaned over the counter.

The circular motions of her hand came to a halt when she saw a pretty girl who looked to be about the same age as her standing by the Café's entrance.