six. focus

six.

. • -

focus

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : I can't let you go - K3NT4!
1:05 ───ㅇ───── 3:08
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

AFTER the duo escaped the horrid hotel with their new acquaintance, they drove off as fast as they could in Choi's Lamborghini

They remained without followers, as they had left all the men in the building injured with the exception of the man with the shotgun.

In the midst of their journey, Ok-ju decided to take a pit stop at a diner, a diner her and Eun-kyung knew well.

When they sat themselves at a booth, there was only silence between the three.

The high-school girl didn't seem that interested in talking to either of the women, and the women didn't really know what to say to her.

Eun-kyung felt like it would be best to see if she knew anything her and Ok-ju didn't, but she also felt a little bad about prying so soon after escaping.

If the young girl was in the hotel, she was most likely a victim to what Choi had in store for her and Ok-ju. A piece of knowledge that weighed heavy on Eun-kyung's heart.

The girl was only a teenager.

"Burger?" Ok-ju asked the high-school girl, who remained silent and kept her eyes down on the table. "Keeping your mouth shut?"

The girl still didn't answer.

"Give her a little bit of time." Eun-kyung whispered to Ok-ju, who glanced at her for a second.

"Do you want the original meal?" Ok-ju asked her, Eun-kyung nodding her head.

Ok-ju raised her brows with a sigh and closed her menu, then she leaned to the side to grab the attention of a waitress.

"Excuse me?" She called out.

"Yes?" The waitress responded as she walked over.

"Three original burger meals, please." Ok-ju requested.

"Coming right up." The waitress said.

"Thank you." Ok-ju said, watching as the waitress began to walk away.

"Excuse me." The high-school called out to the employee, causing the two women sitting across the table to look at her.