two. new kind of love

two.

. • -

new kind of love

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ASAP - NewJeans
0:46 ───ㅇ───── 2:15
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ASAP - NewJeans0:46 ───ㅇ───── 2:15⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

LIFE is an unpredictable thing.

Eun-kyung had gotten used to having a small amount of company. Truth be told, that 'company' consisted only of her sister.

She never considered herself lonely. It was the way she was used to living her life.

Struggling in making and keeping friends, Eun-kyung had always went to Min-hee for every matter and circumstance.

She wasn't upset about that either. Min-hee was a kind, gentle soul. It couldn't get any better than her. She gave Eun-kyung the support she needed when she needed it and taught Eun-kyung how to give that same support back to others.

There was mutual affection and care. Their connection was something that couldn't be broken by anyone. Eun-kyung truly loved her sister.

And then someone from her past reentered her present and introduced her to a new kind of love.

. . . . .

"Do you have a specific shop you want to go to first?" Eun-kyung asked Ok-ju as she walked beside her, sipping a vanilla milkshake.

"Mmm... no." Ok-ju replied. "Do you?"

"Yes, I have a few options." Eun-kyung said as she gazed around.

Her eyes landed on the building near her right adorned with little orange lights and a sign on its entrance that mentioned a photobooth.

Eun-kyung stopped walking and pointed at it, Ok-ju stopping beside her and observing the building she had her eyes on.

"You want to do that?" She questioned.

"Mm-hmm. I've only ever been to a photobooth with Min-hee." Eun-kyung said.

"You know I don't like taking photos." Ok-ju stated.

"One time?" Eun-kyung requested softly as she held up one finger.

Ok-ju looked her up and down, contemplating whether or not she was going to give in to Eun-kyung's request. Eventually, she let out a sigh of relent, which Eun-kyung took as a yes.