three. crash landing

three.

. • -

crash landing

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : PARANOID - Chase Atlantic
1:28 ───ㅇ───── 3:40
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

EUN-KYUNG was used to having many people watching her all at once, obviously

EUN-KYUNG was used to having many people watching her all at once, obviously. It was a part of her daily life what with being a dance instructor.

It wasn't something she minded, otherwise she never would've taken such a job.

She actually grew to like the attention a little bit, which one could expect from someone who didn't receive a lot of it. But, it did feel nice to have so many people who admired and looked up to her.

Her students were all very kind people who showed up to her classes with eagerness and energy. They were often happy to film videos for YouTube with her and loved to cheer each other on. It was quite the positive work environment.

Today, things were different.

Eun-kyung had an extra spectator today and that spectator was Ok-ju.

When Eun-kyung had allowed her students to take a break from rehearsing, she had went on her phone and was pleased to see that Ok-ju had texted her and offered to pick her up from work so that they could hang out.

It had been a bit of a while since the girls had hung out in person, so Eun-kyung didn't hesitate to agree and thank Ok-ju for her kindness.

The reason behind their lack of time together had nothing to do with any conflict between them.

In Ok-ju's case, she hadn't been doing all too well and needed a little bit of time for herself. Eun-kyung respected that and decided to leave her be for some time.

As for Eun-kyung herself, she was unable to make time for Ok-ju even if Ok-ju wanted to hang out. At some point in time, some other girls at Eun-kyung's academy began to socialize with her more.

Eun-kyung was surprised by the attention she was constantly receiving from the girls in question, but she viewed it as a chance to make more friends and have some companionship at work.

Eventually, they turned their friend group into a dance crew. But that wasn't the problem.

Recently, they had been invited to a dance showcase to perform, so Eun-kyung was unable to give Ok-ju her attention.

Even though Ok-ju claimed she needed some time alone anyway and assured Eun-kyung that it was fine, the girl couldn't help but feel a bit bad.