five. deadly night

five.

. • -

deadly night

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : NIGHTCRAWLER - Josh Makazo
1:10 ───ㅇ───── 3:20
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

AFTER abandoning Choi's house, the two women had taken their quest for answers back to Ok-ju's home, where they used a device Ok-ju had to recover any audio from the wires she planted earlier in the day

Ok-ju's bedroom was filled with smoke from the cigarettes her and Eun-kyung were simultaneously smoking.

Eun-kyung's place was on Ok-ju's bed while Ok-ju sat at her desk, headphones covering her ears.

Eun-kyung spoke very little after what her and Ok-ju had discovered in Choi's house, and Ok-ju respected it.

They both saw what was on that flash drive.

The mystery of Min-hee's suicide was no longer a mystery.

It made Eun-kyung sick to her stomach to think about what happened to Min-hee on that horrid night.

Ok-ju knew that without Eun-kyung having to say it. She could see the unease in her expression.

That feeling of unease never left, no matter how many hours passed by. It never left because Eun-kyung never stopped thinking about it.

The thought was haunting her.

The thought of her sister in that situation. Violated in her unconscious state, on camera, being tortured and harassed by her assailant until she had finally lost her will to live.

And Eun-kyung wasn't there for her.

Ok-ju knew there were underlying feelings of guilt feeding on Eun-kyung, eating away at her. Or rather, she had a strong feeling.

However, she couldn't force Eun-kyung to talk about those feelings. She didn't need pressure on top of everything else, Ok-ju realized.

Ok-ju had some feelings of her own that she wasn't ready to talk to Eun-kyung about.

"Hello? Tomorrow?"

Eun-kyung looked up at the faint sound of a voice coming from Ok-ju's headphones.

Ok-ju grasped her cigarette between two fingers before adjusting the settings on her device, then she looked at Eun-kyung and beckoned her over with her finger.

Eun-kyung quickly got up from the bed and scurried over to Ok-ju's side, bending down beside her chair and holding her head close to her headphones.

"I don't know. Not in the mood. Yeah. Let's go fishing. Tomorrow's Friday anyway."