Chapter 8: When in need

Reader's POV

It was the end of the day and all the high schoolers were leaving the building.Katsu had gone straight home so he could talk to Naomi and make sure she was ok. When the rest of the group were outside Aiyaary had one thing on her mind. Finding the Sirens and Kiyama and finding out what happened to her best friend. The moment she saw them she walked right up to them with Mae and Hikari behind her.

"Yoo I have a few questions for yall" Aiyaary said "We'll ask away then" Hamira said with a 'can we get this over with' face and tone.

"I was wondering if you guys knew anything about what happened to Naomi because she had to go home early? She had an accident" Aiyaary asked, looking them right in the eyes, they seemed to think she was joking.

"Oh really she had to go home early, what a shame" Hamira said while holding in her laugh.

"Do you know something or not?" Mae asked while balling up her hands.

"No need to get so angry Maelyn," Akubane laughed. "Don't call her that!" Ash yelled.

"Everyone, let's just calm down" Kiyoshi said

"No Kiyo, they clearly know something we don't, what did you do to Naomimi?" Aiyaary said, becoming more angry by the minute.

"We don't know anything about why your friend went home, happy?" Nakamura said while rolling her eyes.

"God, you're such a liar!" Aiyaary yelled.

"Aimi literally told us that you were planning something in the locker room, you know something about that dont you?" Aiyaay accused.

"Ohh Aimi said that she did, i'm surprised she spoke loud enough for you all to hear" Hamira said giving Aimi a death stare that sent chills down the shy girls back. Ky stepped in front of Aimi staring the bitch down. Hamira took note of this as she continued.

"Also did she tell you who we were with in the locker room, thats who you should be questioning not us" Hamira finished bringing her attention back to Aiyaary

"Yeah Kiyama we know, we had a little conversation with her already but that's not who we're asking now, we're asking you" Mae spoke up.

The sirens rolled their eyes. "We don't have time for this, '' Akubane said, turning around to leave. But Hamira and Aiyaaary were in a stare down.

"Hamira, we should leave," Nakumura said, reaching for her friend's arm but she slapped it away. "I'll leave in a sec" Hamira said spitting acid at the girl"

"It was nice chatting with yall but words won't end this feud, these will" she Hamira said, pulling her gem out her pocket and showing it to the rest of the teens in front of her, "And it will end my way" she finished.

She turned to walk away but Aiyaay grabbed her and instantly felt her hand get hot on the girl's skin. She let her go and looked down at her hand.

"Ouch, you bitch" Hamira yelled. " I didn't mean-" she was cut off by being pushed back into Kiyo as the Sirens walked away.

Aiyaary POV

After the altercation I walked off. I went home. But after a while Hikari texted and said we were hanging out at her place. I went over there and we were all just chilling till I took a nap. It would've been a long one if I had woken up.

"Aiyaary... Aiyaary...Aiyaary are you awake" I turned my head towards Elijah soft voice sitting next to me holding my hand. "Yea yea i'm awake i'm awake." I say sitting up moody. "Ok baby, I'm going to go to the kitchen with the rest of your friends. You can come when you're ready, '' he said and placed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and rubbed my eyes as he walked away.