Chapter 4:The Field Trip

Aiyaary POV

Last night at Hikari's house was really fun but it got kinda crazy. Crazy as in there was a screaming match about what the best ice cream flavor was. I still stand that it's chocolate but they had their opinions. The only one who agreed with me was Kiyoshi. It was weird that he agreed with me because as kids Kiyo and I always argue and we disagree on everything.

Kiyo's a nickname we gave him. I think he liked it.

In other news Katsu and Nai were getting close again. I was getting ready for school when I got a text from my new friend Aimi. I looked at the message and it said "Meet me in the auditorium before first period" I texted back "ok" and finished getting ready. I wore a white crop top with a gold basketball in the middle and ripped jeans and my air force.

Once I was done I walked out of the house to the park so I could meet up with the others. The first two people that walked out were Naomi and Katsu. Then Hikari and Maelyn walked out. Then Ash, Ky, Kiyama, and Kiyoshi came out as well. I noticed Kiyo's outfit and its lowkey match mine. He wore a white shirt with a phrase in the middle, the letters were in gold and jeans.

"You wanna be me so bad Kiyo" I say with a hair flip. He looked at me then I guess he caught on because he rolled his eyes.

"Cool it shortie you wanna be me" He responded putting emphasis on Me. I rolled my eyes and we all started talking.

I was kinda happy to have Kiyo back. I mean as kids our bickering was never out of hate. We always stood up for each other when someone tried to jump into our arguments. We all were walking and talking when I noticed Ky was looking for someone.

"Who are you looking for Ky?" Mae asked, "Aimi, she hasn't come out yet," he said, he looked worried. "She texted me and said that we had to meet her in the auditorium before first period," I thought it was odd that Ky was so worried about Aimi but I brushed it off.

We all walked to the bus stop and got on our bus. I was talking to Ash about something that happened at school yesterday. He was so excited he was practically jumping up and down. He had a huge smile on his face. Me and Mae just listen.

When we got on the bus I took my seat and I looked out the window and saw the bitches walking to school. I don't know why that pissed me off but it did. They just had that vibe that irritated me.

Naomi POV

When we got to school the next day I wasn't in the mood as always. We were all walking to the auditorium because that's where Aimi told us to meet her. We all walked in and we saw Aimi sitting on the stage. We went over to her and she looked like she had been crying. I got worried. She was such a sweet person who made her cry. Ky walked up to her and asked her what was wrong

"I have something very important to tell you, I feel like I can trust you so I'm going to tell you my deepest secret." She looked really anxious about whatever she was about to say next.

We all stayed quiet and let her talk. Whatever it was, we were here for her.

Readers POV

Right as Aimi was about to tell her friends the most important thing to their friendship, an announcement went over the intercom

"All juniors report to the gym for a special announcement, I repeat all juniors report to the gym for a special announcement, thank you!" The loud voice over the intercom said. they all looked at each other "It's ok guys, I'll tell you later" Aimi said looking down at the ground.

They all began walking down the hall, everyone looked at them then whispered to whoever was next to them. About what we'll see. When they got to the gym they all found seats and sat down.Their gym was big.