003- No touching please.

Please leave a vote and comment🩷

Kaila POV:• UWI dorm, Tuesday, 11:10pm

Kaila POV:
• UWI dorm, Tuesday, 11:10pm

Jamming to Jada Kingdom- IDG1F, I was now feeling myself and was doing my makeup to go to the club.

Taking my hot comb from the draw I plugged it in to get it hot enough for my hair.

Angle it gyalieee, the girl in my head says.

I breathe out, I've been clubbing ever since I got into UWI.

Was it because of strict parents?  No.

It was to forget all about my abusive "boyfriend".

We left and got back together a lot of times.
I didn't agree of course, it was because he was now threatening me.

Ano everybody yuh fhi give up yuh body to.

Trying not to ruin my makeup with my tears I let out a big sigh.

Lee doesn't know he abuses me and I plan on telling her but..

I'm scared.

Of what?

Being judged.

Backstory on kaila and Jerome.

Jerome and kaila got together in high school. Jerome came up to kaila in half way tree and asked for her number...going on dates and got to know each other better. Kaila felt comfortable enough for her to give jermone her virginity. Deeper into the relationship Jerome began to show his true colors. His abusive colors. It got bad one evening to the point where kaila was admitted to KPH and had to tell Aunty Abby and Lee she got ganged. Kaila left him the next day blocking him on all socials and changing numbers. Somehow him deh everywhere..

End.

Taking the tip of the tissue I started to dry the already formed tears trying the break loose.

I sprayed the setting spray on my face and walked to my closet.
Picking out a pink dress and picking out a white purse I was now thinking..

Is it sexy enough?
Will it look good on me?

Breathing out I just decided to wear it.

Now walking to the shoe stand I picked out my silver heels with clear straps, My favv.

Leaving the clothes at the end of the bed I headed back to the beauty desk.

Parting out two sections out of my wig, I brought it into a slick back with leave out.. and grabbed a hair tie to keep it in place.

To give it more of a flat look I grabbed my hot comb to Straightening it more. 

Refreshing the edges with got2b and mouse, I rotated my hips feeling myself.