006- Mixed Signals

Hey loves please vote and comment  😘🙋🏾‍♀️

Mar's POV:•📍  Greater Portmore, St

Mar's POV:
•📍  Greater Portmore, St. Catherine  4:28pm

Am now rolling up the spliff and slicking it with my saliva so the weed and stuff doesn't get out.  

Rocking my head to 'Chronic law- Heart Freeze' I released the smoke out of my mouth and relighted the blunt with a lighter I felt peace. Life just a life yzm. 

Shaking my head and going deep into my thoughts I remembered last night events. Mhi walk in on "My" ooman a suck di life outta one man dung a fhi har part.

And imagine mhi did come fhi surprise har cs mhi eva affi call beofre mhi come. That was the biggest red flag though..

Affi seh jah jah. Tank God mhi nuh kiss har 

Placing the lighter into my jeans pocket I sighed. Treat di girl good and watch ya. Den when yuh treat dem like shit dats when they don't cheat.

Bring my hands to my eyebrows I sighed. Getting up and adjusting my jeans I grabbed the Benz keys, my phone and a gaan mhi gaan.

Walking to the garage-basement I walked up to the Benz c-class and took the spliff out the side of my mouth and placed it in one hand. 

Getting in and sitting down for a while just smoking I realized the car was going to turn in a hotbox I whined down the window and drove out making sure to tell security to tell me any suspicious activity round mhi house.

________________________

A few mins later..

Now on the toll and Driving to Kingston I sigh. Warehouse mia go and mhi nuh inna nuh long chatting nor no chatting at all. Man dem chat nuff like dem nyam a gyal batty

Turning on the lane I observe the lane. Quite fhi di first.

Throwing the spliff out the window and rolling up the windows making sure mhi nuh leff ee glock I finally get out.

Walking to the back of the warehouse I look behind me, then beside me. Going through the backdoor I hold one hand on my waist and walk quietly to the front.

Hearing the men gambling I hiss my teeth and all their eyes went to me. "A wah dawg?" I say cause why them a stare so long another hiss came from me.

Walking to one of the corners of the warehouse I take up the machete and walk to the room 'Brains' was being held.

Di man did a trail Nick and all put silencer pan him gun fhi guh kill Nick. Him tink him coulda get weh? 

Letting out a dry chuckle I swung the machete ready to kill Brains. Seeing him slouched over like he's sleeping I went over and kicked him, he then shouts out "STOP!"