007- Puzzled

Hey pookies 🤭🤍, Please vote and comment. 
Unu alright with the P.O.V switching?

Kaila's P

Kaila's P.O.V:
~ 📍 IBEX call center, New Kingston  4:29pm

I was now frustrated and hungry and this customer I'm speaking to is not making it any better . Telling the flow customer for the hundredth time to restart her WIFI box because it seems to be saying connected without internet, I sigh.

"Miss did you restart the WIFI box?" I asked rubbing my temples and trying to adjust the papers on my desk.

"Jesus christ! Lady..Mhi nah restart di box. Just tun on the WIFI from weh yuh deh. A wah kinda nah nuh sense employee dis?" The woman lashed out as I try to keep calm.

Nah get payed enough for this I swearr..

"Miss the internet is already turned on from over here , there's a mini glitch so you need to restart your fiber fast internet. Just by the press of the restart button or you plug out the WIFI and plug it back in."

The woman hissed her teeth and hanged up. TANK GOD

Hearing my co-worker laugh beside me I side eye him. "Why yah laugh?" Want she call again and him get har essi, I chuckled at the thought.

"Ano nun, Bay sigh ya sigh and a look miserable" He said turning his chair to face me and I mentally laugh..

Neva realize eno..Why him have a face only a mother could love?? I thought and I let out a laugh.

"Di ooman head just tuff-" Hearing the phone ring I pick it up immediately. "Good day, How may I assist you?" I asked twirling my newly installed wig.

"Hi Uhm..I payed my WIFI bill yesterday after the due time and it hasn't came on yet.." The woman said and I smiled. She sounds so nice

"Can you give me the name of your WIFI please?" I said ready to type it on the system. 

"Uh yes It's LIB-284DJMW29P2" She said and I typed it on the system waiting on it to load. 

"One minute please" I said pressing the call on hold for the music to play.

It finally loaded and I pressed 'Turn on' on the WIFI name. I picked up the phone and took it off hold. 

"Miss, can you check if it's working now by restarting your WIFI box." 

"Ok." she said shuffling around

A few minutes passed and at this point everybody can hear my belly rumbling.

"Yes miss, thank you so much it's working now!" She said all chirpy and my smile came back.

I hung up the call and placed the phone back into it's holder and I began packing everything in my handbag. Reaching in my handbag for my pink pouch I took out my mini Victoria secret lotion and began lathering my body with it.