1

⚠️Special Warning⚠️

1.) All Youtubers are not allowed to shared my story on their YouTube Channel.

2.) Don't copy my fanfiction or translate without my legal consent.

3.) Plaggrism is prohibited and consider as a criminal offence.🚫

4.) Charecters are adopted from Mo Dao Zu Shi. XIANWANG Fanfiction.

5.) Don't like it, don't read it. 🚫 Mature content, adultery, adult content and mature Language.🔞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lan rabbit hybrid sect was a breed which was on the verge of extinction.

The Lan ruler of their clan had ordered to all the legally age omega rabbits remaining in the Lan race have to give birth to many successors of lan sect as soon as possible.

Because of which all the adult omega Rabbit hybrids born in the Lan sect started searching for Alpha for themselves.

Almost all adult omegas began to produce successors to their own species by mating with rabbit hybrids of another sects.

Some omega rabbits had just conceived and were about to give birth to all their heirs in about 3 months.

Lan rabbit hybrid breed had a specialty that their omegas give birth to their successors only after 3 months.

Lan Wangji is an omega born in a high caste who could not mate with any lower caste alpha.

Due to being born in a high caste, Lan Wangji was not getting any high caste alpha.

There was no alpha of the highest clan with whom omega Lan Zhan could breed. The Alphas of all high clans had their Omegas.

In rabbit hybrid species, if an alpha claimed an omega, then that alpha could not form a relationship with any other omega, otherwise the death of the alpha was certain.

Lan Wangji tried very hard for a year to find a suitable alpha for himself but omega Lan Zhan cannot find a single alpha worthy of him.

Gradually, all the Omegas in the clan started getting pregnant after having intercourse with the Alphas from outside.

Now a year had passed and almost all Omegas had given at least two successors to their sect.

Lan Wangji had not wooed even a single alpha till date due to which Lan Zhan has not been able to conceive heir for his clan till now.

Gradually, all the omegas of the Lan clan started speaking very ill of Lan Wangji.

All the omegas together used to taunt Lan Wangji that he has not been able to do anything for his clan yet.