4

Lan Wangji gets very excited and he replies, "Wei Ying, yes I want to have sex with you. I can't wait any longer. Now I feel a strange yearning in my pussy. It feels like I'm getting very excited about sex."

Wei Wuxian now comes down and starts looking at Lan Wangji's pussy between his legs with great love.

Lan Wangji deliberately wanted to close his pussy between his legs because Omega was feeling very ashamed.

The way the Alpha was looking at Lan Zhan's pussy, the Omega was drooling and feeling more aroused.

When Wei Wuxian sees Omega's pussy for the first time, he keeps looking at it without blinking his eyes.

Wei Wuxian then says to Lan Wangji, "Lan Zhan, your pussy is very beautiful. I have never seen an Omega's cunt before. Earlier I used to think that one day I will die a virgin. Today seeing you naked in front of me, I couldn't believe my luck that You yourself expressed to me, your desire to have sex with me. How could an alpha be so stupid that he refused to fuck such a wonderful pussy of yours."

Lan Wangji asks, "Wei Ying, did you like my pussy? If you were not a genie, would you be my alpha for lifetime?"

Wei Wuxian rubs Omega's clitoris with his hand and alpha replies to Omega, "Lan Zhan, if I were your alpha, you would have given birth to the most children in your community by now. I would daily have sex with you. Your pussy is very attractive and beautiful. No alpha will be able to refuse you for sex after seeing your supernatural pussy."

Wei Wuxian now bends down and he starts licking omega's clitoris with his tongue to make omega jolted.

Lan Zhan suddenly experiences his first orgasm with a genie. Alpha Wei Ying's tongue was very hot and wet.

Lan Wangji gets this kind of strange pleasure for the first time.

This happiness was completely different from all other material happiness.

Wei Wuxian started fingering again by putting two fingers inside Lan Zhan's pussy.

Lan Wangji becomes so excited that he holds Wei Wuxian by his hair and starts rubbing Alpha's mouth on his pussy.

Wei Wuxian sees that Lan Wangji has become very excited by his action.

Wei Ying starts performing his actions even more rapidly and licked his pussy lips more enthusiastically.

Wei Wuxian was deliberately licking Omega's vagina from top to bottom repeatedly and left love bites on Omega's skin.

Sometimes the alpha would place his tongue on the omega's clitoris and start licking it like a madman.

Alpha sometimes tries to insert his tongue inside Lan Wangji's vaginal hole to make him more stimulate.

Wei Wuxian then asks the omega, "Lan Zhan, have you ever let another alpha put his tongue inside your pussy. Omega, how do you feel having two fingers of my inside your virgin cunt for the first time."

Lan Wangji takes a deep breath and answers the questions, “Wei Ying, I have never had oral sex with another alpha. I feel a strange pleasure when your two fingers move in and out of my pussy. I had never felt all this before. But today I feel so good and I feel like that I can keep feeling all these actions with you all my life. Wei Ying, I have always stayed away from the wrath of lust but today I feel that sometimes it is necessary to feel bodily pleasure to calm down our lust ."