5

Wei Wuxian had deliberately made Omega sit on his elbows and knees like a bitch. Alpha is not satisfied with only one round of sex.

Lan Zhan is an incredible omega so Wei Ying wanted to fuck his omega nonstop for next 3 days.

Wei Wuxian inserted his two fingers inside Lan Wangji's pussy and took out his semen from there.

Alpha forcefully inserted both his cum coated fingers inside Lan Wangji's ass hole.

Wei Wuxian now deliberately started fingering Omega's ass hole with his finger to prepare him for another round of sex.

Wei Wuxian because so greedy that he wanted to claim Omega's all holes for himself.

Lan Wangji's ass hole was very tight so he asks Alpha, "Wei Ying, what are you doing? My ass hole is very tight. It hurts a lot when you are fingering me here. Do you want to fuck me by putting your dick in my ass hole too? Ahhh I felt itching inside my ass hole too, Come on fuck me here too."

Wei Wuxian had deliberately increased the speed of his fingering in Omega's ass hole even more to make his hole more stretched.

Wei Wuxian says to Omega in a very husky tone, "Lan Zhan, I will fuck all your holes for the next 3 days and fill them with my precious semen. Your ass has been throbbing for a long time during pussy sex. I will fuck your anal hole with my dick, and make your ass hole widely agape."

Wei Wuxian quickly places his penis on Lan Wangji's ass hole and forcefully inserts his penis inside Omega's ass.

Lan Wangji was in a lot of pain. The veins in Lan Zhan's ass were fully stretched.

Lan Zhan was feeling both pain and pleasure at the same time with his alpha.

Wei Wuxian had used his magical powers due to which Omega was not facing any problem in inserting Alpha's penis inside his virgin pussy and ass hole.

Wei Wuxian felt like inserting his penis completely into the pussy of an omega in one go.

Today Wei Wuxian used his magic to relieve Omega's pain and soothing his anxiety.

Alpha Wei Ying inserted his penis completely into both Lan Zhan's holes in one go.

Wei Wuxian started having sex vigorously in the hole of Lan Wangji's ass.

Alpha deliberately starts slapping both the buttocks of Lan Wangji with his both hands while doing sex.

While having anal sex Lan Wangji got aroused with his ass spank. It is a thrilling experience for him with a genie alpha.

Wei Wuxian pulled Lan Zhan's hair with one hand and was slapping Omega hard on his buttocks with the other hand.

Lan Wangji was enjoying a lot while having sex in this position because Wei Wuxian had started having sex with his in a wild manner.

Rough sex was going on between Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, in which both of them were getting a lot of pleasure.

Lan Wangji's buttocks had turned red due to continuous spank.

Due to excitement, the sticky fluid of Lan Wangji's vagina starts flowing outwards.

Wei Wuxian pulled Lan Wangji by his hair and pressed his face into the ground to feel extreme pleasure.

Wei Wuxian try to start some filthy conversation with Omega to make him more excited, "Lan Zhan, You bastard bitch, I told you to tighten your pussy hole. If my semen spills out of your pussy hole, I will give you severe punishment. Quickly tighten both your holes because I don't enjoy fucking your loose holes at all."