3

⚠️Warning ⚠️

**Lan Wangji has a boypussy. Don't like it then don't read it.**

Wei Wuxian then looks at Lan Wangji and he says, "Very good Lan Zhan, now you have to open your mouth wide because I have to put my penis inside your warm mouth. You do not have to be nervous at all when I push my penis into your throat. If you can't make my penis bigger, I won't be able to have sex with you. You won't be able to get pregnant either."

Lan Wangji tells Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying, it is fine, I will do as you say. I have to give two successors to my sect as soon as possible. After this, no omega will be able to humiliate me in my sect."

Wei Wuxian slowly starts inserting his penis into Omega's mouth.

When the alpha's penis goes two and a half inches into the omega's mouth, the omega starts coughing.

Wei Wuxian quickly takes his penis out of Lan Wangji's mouth and lets omega breathe.

Wei Wuxian tells Omega, "Lan Zhan, you will have to keep your mouth open when I insert my penis into your mouth. As soon as my penis touches the depth of your throat, the process of oral sex has begun. ."

Lan Wangji was feeling very scared but then with some courage he opens his mouth wide for welcoming his alpha's thick meat.

Wei Wuxian had also started inserting his big penis inside Lan Wangji's mouth.

Wei Wuxian slowly started moving his entire penis in and out of Lan Wangji's mouth slowly and steadily.

Lan Wangji was finding all this strange at first and omega was also feeling breathless.

Gradually Lan Wangji gets into the habit of oral sex. Wei Wuxian started fucking Lan Wangji's mouth after grabbing omega by his hair.

Wei Wuxian started thrusting his penis deep in and out of Lan Wangji's throat.

Wei Wuxian is looking at Lan Wangji with very sexy eyes because his omega's mouth is full stretched around his big meat.

Wei Ying says to Lan Wangji, "Lan Zhan, your face looks even more sexy when you are giving me a blowjob. Your lips are sucking my penis nicely. Your entire throat is widely open as the thickness of my penis. I never thought that I would get the chance to have sex with a beautiful omega like you in my lifetime. How amazing it is that your mouth is open in an O shape to get fucked by my cock."

After fucking Lan Wangji's throat for 10 minutes continously, Wei Wuxian ejaculates his cum into Lan Wangji's throat.

Wei Wuxian had still not taken out his penis from Lan Wangji's mouth. Alpha hit the depth of Omega's throat again and again using his big piece of meat.

Wei Wuxian tells Omega, "Lan Zhan, you will have to drink my semen. If you let even a single drop of my cum going to be waste, you will have great difficulty conceiving a pregnancy."

Wei Wuxian wanted to fulfill all his erotic desires and pervert fantasies with naive Lan Wangji here.

Lan Wangji believes Wei Wuxian's words to be true and omega drinks alpha's semen in one go.

Lan Wangji finds Alpha's semen very sticky, hot and salty. Omega had never drank semen before so it was a new experience for omega.

Wei Wuxian took out his penis from Omega's mouth with a pop sound.