Karma

POV Suyu

I was so mad because of that girl. Yesterday was my first day and it turned out to be the worst day ever. Atleast those boys from yesterday got expelled. But apparently my leg is sprained and i have to wear crutches. I was so pissed that i decided to stay at home today. My maid made me popcorn and i binged "The penthouse". After school was over Jena came to me and we did eachothers hair, nails and stuff. We even played truth or dare where i found out that she has a crush on Taeyong, who was our best friend till we all went to university.

"And Suyu who is your crush?"

"I dont think that i have one but i find so do en attractive. Oh and Lee so mang is a nice guy either"

"Ooh"

Next day

Jena and me got to school together today so she can help me with my crutches.

"So how did the girl from the bathroom look"

"She had brown short hair with bangs and brown eyes. And she wasn't very tall either."

"Are you sure she goes to that school?"

"Yes she was wearing our uniform"

"Okay let's end her", she smiled.

The driver opend Jenas door and she got out and helped me going out either and gave me my crutches. Together we walked to the entrace of the school.

"Is that why she didn't go to school yesterday?"
"Who did this to her. They have to pay"
"No way. Poor her"
"Oh no. That was her first day of school too"
"There is a rumor that someone fought with her and then she sprained her leg"

"How the hell do they know this?", i thought.

We went through the whole school to our room.

"He- oh my god are you okay", So do en said loud and Yulhee and Woojin turned their heads to look at me. They all looked worried.

"Nope some bitch punched me and stole my shoes on monday"

"Omg who was it? They have to pay for it", Yulhee said.

"We don't know who it was but she has brown short hair with bangs and brown eyes and she goes to our school.

Yulhee looked at us and then took her phone to write something.

We didnt even have to wait a minute and we heared a knock on the door. Yulhee opend.

"Is that her?", she said and pointed at a tall brown haired girl with bangs.

"No she was way shorter"

An other girl got dragged hear by some people.

"Is that her?", a girl said.

"No she didn't have glasses"

And so on for 30 minutes but we still couldn't find the right girl.