Who?

POV YULHEE

"It probably was Eunbi", Jena said.

"Why?", Woojin asked.

"Oh! That makes sense. She's the only girl with short brown bangs we haven't checked sincr she's always in her room. And she's probably mad cause of Haein", i added.

"Omg. Before i got my shoes stolen i was being stalked by a girl matching to your description. And i found Haein on that day.", Hyein said.

"But what has Suyu to do with that?", i asked.

Suddenly Jenas phone rang. She answered it and talked with someone.

"Guys it's Suyu's maid. She woke up".

Without hesitating went out of the school and Jena got onto Do ens bike and i on Woojin's. We drove as fast as we could. We finally arrived and got led by a maid infront of Suyu's room. The maid knocked.

"Miss Suyu. You have visitors", she asked

POV DO EN

"Let them in", said a weak but cute voice.

The maid opened the door and we got in. Her room was super cute. And was big and pink everywhere. The total opposite of my room. Suyu herself was lying in her bed obviously looking tired. Jena hugged her tight.

"L-let go i cant breath", she got off of her.

"Naww i missed you", Yulhee said.

"I'm glad that you're fine", i added and Woojin nodded.

She smiled.

"Let's watch a movie" Yulhee recommended.

"Omg yes let's watch "The penthouse", i said.

"Okay let's go to the movie room", Suyu said struggling to stand up since she still felt so weak. I pulled her up and supported her in walking.

"Thank you", she said.

Jena secretly smirked at me and i got red. We arrived and then started watching "the penthouse". After watching for hours Suyu's head fell on my shoulder

"Guys I think she needs to rest a bit.

I touched her shoulder and she woke up.

"Let's go to your room so you can sleep there", i said.

"Suyu. We caught the girl who hit you in the toilet",  Yulhee said.

"She apologized", Jena added.

"But can you tell us what happened yesterday?" I asked

"I dont even know myseld but i felt sick after eating so i went to the toilet but i felt dizzy so i fell to the ground. Before i completely passed out i saw someone ober me.,",  she explained.

"Someone tall with brown short hair and bangs?", i asked.

"Yes but it's not the same girl who bet me up", i said.

"Good for her", Jena said.

"And i got checked by the doctor. I had fentanyl in my body that's the reason I passed out. Someone put it in my food", she assumed

I wrote this in the morning when i was tired asf so forgive me for all my spelling mistakes 😭😭