Attack

POV UNKNOWN

"Park Suyu, that's what you get for killing someone", i thought after making my way to the cantine. Do en, Jena, Woojin, Yulhee and Suyu get different cantine food. They can decide what they want to eat and they get it delivered to their room. I waited for the chef to go out if the kitchen and then went in. I searched for Suyu's plate and quickly found it. I put some fentanyl in her food and left without anybody catching me.

TIMESKIP: DINNER TIME

POV Suyu

It was lunch break and we all gossiped about people (especially that girl who hit me) in our room. Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in", jena said.

Someone gave out the food and left again. It was a salad with potatoes. We all ate and it tasted great. After eating i felt a little bit dizzy.

"Are you okay?", Do en asked me.

"Yes, i just need to go to the toilet", i stood up and ran through to the toilet still being dizzy. But before i could reach it i fainted.

POV Yulhee

"Guys don't you think that Suyu is taking a bit to long in the toilet??", Woojin said

"Right, I'll go check on her"

"Ew perv. I wont let you go into the women's bathroom. Me and Jena will go you both stay here", Yulhee said.

"Why me?", Jena said.

I rolled my eyes and went out alone to search for her. I saw her lying unconscious infront of the bathroom. An other girl was kneeling over her and trying to choke her.

"Hey!! What do you think you're doing!!", i screamed.

That girl tried to run away. I wanted to follow her but checking on Suyu was my priority. I ran towards Suyu. I knew what to do in a situation like this but i was having a panic attack. I pulled Suyu's started shaking and crying.

"HELP", i screamed, "SOMEBODY HELP ME".

A lot of students appeared even Doen, woojin and Jena.

"Someone call an ambulance", Doen screamed.

"Yulhee what happend", Jena asked.

"I-I-i", i even cried louder.

"Calm down we're there", Jena hugged me.

"So.. i-i just found he-her lying there and a-a person.. was trying t-to.. choke her", i finally stuttered.

"How did she look like?", Jena asked

"I just saw her from behind but she has short brown hair with bangs".

"That must be the same girl who attacked her on tuesday"., Woojin said.