new student

POV Suyu
I looked out of my window of my expensive car which brings me to my new school. Im changing schools in the middle of the year because my dad had to move away because of work. Luckily my older cousin Jena goes to that school too. I haven't met her since i was 16.

My driver opened the door for me and as soon as i got out of the car i already heared whispers.

"Wow she's so hot"
"I wanna see what's under that skirt"
"She could be a model"
"I wanna get her in bed so bad"
"Look at her body im so jealous"
"Guess we have a new school heartthrob now"
"She's so sexy"

I ignored all those comments and went inside where i saw my favorite cousin.

"JENAAA", i screamed and ran towards her.

"Y/N I MISSED U SOO MUCH", she answered hugging me tight.

"Me too"

"Come I'll introduce to my friends", sge grabbed my arm and dragged me to a room.

POV SO DOEN
Jena loudly opened the door and i was about to scream at her but then i saw this very handsome girl. From now on i believe that love at first sight does exist. She is completely my type.

"Hey guys this is my cousin Suyu she just changed schools", Jena introduced her.

"Heyy, nice to meet y'all. Y'all can call me Su"

"You're so pretty", Yulhee said.

"Omg you too", she smiled.

"Oh and I'm Yulhee, that guy next to me is Woojin, my boyfriend and thats Do en", she pointed at me.

She wanted to say something but someone knocked on ths door and opend it.

"Hello, im here to show Suyu the school", said a volunteer.

"No, i can do that", i said without hesitating.

"But that's my job"

"What don't you understand about "no"?"

He rolled his eyes and got out. I grabbed Suyus hand and dragged her outside.

"What was that?", she said.

"So that's our library", i introduced instead of answering her question.