Chatting

POV DO EN

It's finally saturday morning and me and Suyu were supposed to go to the new theme park but she probably still needs to rest so i decided to write her.

Hey :)

Who's this?

Guess!

Jena, have you lost your phone again? 💀

Nope It's me Do en

Oops my bad.. What's up?

We were supposed to go to theme park today.

Oh, i totally forgot im sorry I'll be there soon.

No, it's okay! Stay at home. Im not there either. Let's do something different cause you're probably not fit enough for a themepark

Naww.. that's cute.. what do you wanna do??

What abt Netflix and chill?

Great!!t

I'll be over with some snacks at 4.

Okay!! I cant wait

After writing with her i changed to Instagram and saw her having a new post.

p.svyv

1.2 mio likes
200k comments

I decided to take a look at them.

"When does she finally make an onlyfans account i would pay hundreds for that""Sign up for a model agency!!""Smash""I wish my girlfriend would look like this""Oh, her boyfriend must be lucky"

"Sign up for a model agency!!"
"Smash"
"I wish my girlfriend would look like this"
"Oh, her boyfriend must be lucky"

"She has a boyfriend??", i thought to myself sadly.
But then i forgot that she is basically a celebrity. I got my mac to maje a research. I opened a browser and typed in "Jang suyu relationship"

Different links popped up

"Jang Suyu ex boyfriend"
"Why did Hyunjin and Jang Suyu break up?"
"Suyu's love life"

I decided to click on the last link and i just saw that she used to be together with a dude called Hyunjin for 2 years and then broke up. The reason wasn't there. Then i realized that i completely forgot the time. I jumped out of my seat and got myself dressed and everything. I took my motorcycle and drove to Suyu's house. Her maids let me enter and i went to Suyu's room. But there seemed to be someone else in it. I went inside and they was Suyu sitting at her makeup table and a boy behind her.
"I told you I'm fine you can go now", she said.
He hugged her from behind.
"I know you want me to stay here", he said.
"Nope i said go! Do you want me to call the guards on you!?"
He ignored her and kissed her neck.
This was enough. I pushed him to the ground.
"Didn't u hear her?? She said go!", i screamed at him.
"And who are you?"
"Her boyfriend"
"Seriously?? You got a new boyfriend so fast! You're a slut", he said and then left.

"Thank you", Suyu said.
"No need to thank. But who was that?"
"My ex. He cheated on me twice and then i left him but he can't accept that"
"What a weirdo"