Chapter 7 Officially

Haerin's POV

Mr. Marsh said, "Talk after we're done," in a serious and slightly mad tone. Danielle fell silent and nodded.

I stayed silent quickly and didn't look at her. My expression turned cold. Danielle seemed angry and wanted to yell at me, but she couldn't.

I sat back down on my seat, and Danielle sat down beside me, but we still had a gap between us. I read the contract again and signed it.

Mr. Marsh said, "Danielle, sign it." Without a word, she snatched the pen from my hand and began to sign the contract.

My parents spoke, "Congratulations, you two are officially married." My mom smiled at me, and my dad too. But Mr. Marsh added, "Congrats, there's no going back now. It's final - you two are officially married." His tone still cold.

After that, our parents and us had a long conversation for around an hours. "So I hope you two will bond in your relationship," Mr. Marsh said.

4 hours later

"We're done here. Mom, Mr. Marsh and I are going out somewhere. You and Danielle will have some time alone," my dad said to me.

Mom added, "Have a good time, sweetie." She patted my back.

My parents and my father in law stood up and left the mansion, leaving myself alone with her. Good.

Danielle's POV

After my father and my parents-in-law left, I was left alone with this rude tall woman.

I spoke in an annoyed tone, "What's going on? Why are you the person I'm married to? I hate you!"

She looked at me with a cold expression and said in a cold tone, "Don't ask me, ask our parents."

I felt annoyed by her actions right now. I walked away, but she held my wrist.

"Where do you want to go? You're supposed to pack your things. We're going to my house after you're done," she said, releasing her grip on my wrist.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room to pack.

After packing my things, I called my butler to grab them and put them in Haerin's car.

10 minutes later, my butler had put my bag on the bonnet of Haerin's car.

I waved at my maid and butler for a last goodbye and went to her car. When I got there, I saw that she was leaning against the car, not looking at me. "Get in," she said simply.

When we were in the car, the silence was filled with awkwardness. I looked out the window and tried hard not to look at her.

As we reached her place, it was a huge modern house. She parked her car in front of the gate.

"So you can go first. I'm going to work and I'll be at home late. You could choose any room you want." She spoke while not looking at me. "Here's the key card lock." She leaned it into my hand. I took it.

"What about my bag? Could you at least help me with that?" I looked at her with an annoyed expression.

She didn't answer but went out of the car and opened the bonnet, grabbing my bag from it.

I was shocked by her action and thought to myself, "I thought she didn't follow my favor, but she did it. Well, at least she's obedient."

I followed her back to the gate and watched it open automatically. She placed my bag in front of the door and then walked away with a cold expression, without looking at me. I scoffed, "Geez, so arrogant," as she got back in her car and drove away.