𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾

═════════⋆★⋆════════
𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾

═════════⋆★⋆════════𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾

𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤| (• •)|
-𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐮𝐩

𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤| (• ◡•)|-𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐮𝐩

★✰✫𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦✫✰★

"So who's going to be the shaggy out of our mystery clue because clearly we all know who..."

★✰✫𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐢✫✰★

★✰✫𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐢✫✰★

"How the fuck are you ranked higher than me?"

✩🜚𖤐ミ★𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝✩🜚𖤐ミ★

Preview🜚

Jordan's words hung in the air, a bitter accusation that made me cough in disbelief. There he sat, legs sprawled wide, a picture of nonchalance, a lazy smirk playing on their face.

"So, now you think i'm interested in what you think," I retorted, my eyes narrowing with a mix of irritation and curiosity.

Jordan chuckled, a sound that only fueled my frustration. "Well i think your full of shit and you want to fuck me."

I felt the tension rise between us, and with a determined glare, I shot back, "And why would you think that?"

Their smirk widened as they leaned in, eyes glinting with mischief. "Because, darling,me and you both know what happened with marie wasn't a mistake, and I'd love to prove it."

The challenge hung in the air, the room pulsating with a charged energy as our words sparked a game of daring and desire.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the audacity of the person who dared to stand in front of me. My voice dripped with sarcasm as I retorted, "Maybe it was or maybe it wasn't but all i can get from this conversation is you want me" I couldn't contain a mocking laugh as I raised a glass of rum to my lips, fixing a challenging stare upon them.

Jordan's gaze, no doubt drawn to my lips wrapped sensually around the glass, didn't escape my notice. It was as if I had him right where I wanted, and I relished the power it gave me.

He responded with a deep chuckle,with movements that were slow and deliberate as they approached me, oozing dominance and confidence along the way . With an almost predatory grace, he loomed over me, a hint of danger in their eyes. In one swift, possessive motion, Jordan seized the glass from my hand and downed the remaining contents, not breaking eye contact.

My heart raced as they captured my chin with an unapologetically firm grip. The world around us seemed to fade away as he pulled me closer, and in an unexpected turn of events, he pressed their lips against mine, igniting a storm of emotions that swept me away in a whirlwind of desire.

═════════⋆★⋆════════
𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾

═════════⋆★⋆════════𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾

✩░▒▓▆𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦'𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭▆▓▒░✩

Track A

Do i wanna know- Arctic Monkeys

Mascara-Deftones

I won't share you- the smiths

Sunday- The cranberries

Black hole sun- SoundGarden

Silver Springs- Fleetwood Mac

Beetlebum- Blur

Something- The Beatles

Heart Shape Box- Nirvana

Static-Steve Lacy

Superposition- Daniel Caesar

Bubblegum- Clairo

═════════⋆★⋆════════

𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬♥︎

I'm  so excited to write this fanfic, make sure to tell me if i make any issues on Jordan's pronouns!!!

-So i wanted to make everyone aware, to make what form Jordan's in i'm going to use He/She or they depending on the chapter