𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐋

═════════⋆★⋆════════
𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾

═════════⋆★⋆════════𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾

Jordan cuddled into me as we slept, and I found comfort in the warmth of their presence. I stirred awake and, upon pulling the duvet, realized that we were both unclothed. Confusion washed over me as I attempted to piece together the events that led us to this situation.

Jordan began to wake up as well, their eyes meeting mine with a similar perplexity. We both sat up, sharing a moment of mutual uncertainty.

"Did we—Not that I have a problem or anything, but did we have sex?" I asked, my voice laced with curiosity.

Jordan glanced around, considering the evidence. "Looking at it, we did."

Before I could offer a response, the door burst open, revealing Andre and Cate. In an instant, Jordan transformed into his male form, using his body to shield my nakedness from their eyes.

I huddled behind Jordan, his transformed body providing a protective barrier against the intrusion of Andre and Cate. I felt embarrassed, and it was evident that Jordan was doing his best to shield me from further exposure.

Cate, wide-eyed and clearly surprised by the scene, stuttered, "Uh, sorry, we... We didn't realize you were in here.We were just looking ."

My cheeks burned with embarrassment, and I couldn't bring myself to make eye contact with them. Jordan, still in his male form, spoke with a touch of annoyance in his voice, "You could've knocked, you know."

Andre, still looking somewhat flustered, nodded in agreement. "Yeah, our bad. We'll give you some privacy."

Cate and Andre quickly retreated, closing the door behind them, leaving Jordan and me to exchange an awkward glance. The room was filled with a heavy silence, broken only by the sound of our breathing as we tried to process the situation we found ourselves in.

"No offence but i don't remember what happened last night."

"Neither do i...."

I smiled at him awkwardly getting out of bed to grab my underwear, i was quickly grabbed back towards the bed making me snap my head towards Jordan,

"You don't regret it do you?" He said looking at me nervously, i relaxed my face realising his uncertainty,

"Well did i regret it all those other times?We're good,now let's get dressed quickly i feel as if somethings going on here " I said reassuring him before jumping out of bed to get dressed.