𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝙰𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚜

𝙰𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚜

as

Madeline Sanchez

25 years old

Mexican-American

Dr. Sanchez at Chicago Med

Madeline Sanchez is a 25-year-old Doctor working at Chicago Med, one of the best hospitals in the midwest. Madeline grew up in a high-class household never really seeing her parents at all and was mostly always raised by the staff at home. Though her parents were never home she always saw her uncle Hank and he became a father figure to her, when people asked who her father was she also told them Hank Voight was her father. After the nasty divorce from her ex-husband, she decided to just focus on her career till she met a blue-eyed detective.

𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛

𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛

as

Jay Halstead

27 years old

Irish/ White

Detective Halstead at Chicago PD in the intelligence Unit

Jay Halstead  is a 27-year-old who was in the military ex-ranger. He decided to put his skills to use and he quickly moved up the ladder in the Police department and became a Detective in the intelligence unit just after 5 years. Jay has never had luck with love and didn't want to find it at all. Growing up he tended to push away girls and after Erin left he wasn't interested in relationships at all anymore, Jay was more focused on his career than love. That was till he meant a certain Doctor with brown/green eyes. What he didn't happen to know was that she was his boss's Daughter.

Hey guys, welcome to "The Sergeant's Daughter' thank you so much for clicking on my story. I appreciate it.

I have decided to rewrite this book and change up the plot to something better but still, the horrible writing skills I was inspired by some TikTok, songs, and even shows. This book is fictional so please understand that whatever I write here the characters will be able to get away with in certain situations that you wouldn't be able to in real life. I have also changed up the female lead name and who she was played by which was Chungha, a Korean pop star in South Korea.

The book will have slow and I mean extremely slow updates maybe one to two chapters a day but if I'm pushing it to three chapters unless I decide to publish it all at once when I'm done rewriting it. The only chapter that will be posted right away will be the 'Introduction' chapter of the book. While you're here go check out my other books about your favorite Detective Jay Halstead.

Detective

    𝑰𝒔𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌 has worked in the Intelligence unit for almost four years, nobody knows a whole lot about her personal life, and Hank nothings everything about everyone but nothing about Isabella. She is only close with Kim but yet Kim doesn't also know that much about her personal life.

       𝑱𝒂𝒚 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 her partner wants to learn more about her. When he does some background check on her he founds something about her, he learned about an undercover case that went wrong where her undercover partner at the time ended up dead.

Chicago

Elaina Jeon has been working at the 21st District for almost 2 years. She has been close with Erin mostly due to them growing up together and Kim due to them bonding over their similar interest. Elania doesn't like mixing work with personal she learned the hard way from her previous relationship.

But a certain guy would change that

Jay and Elaina have been partners for almost 2 years.

Elaina keeps her personal life separate from work and likes it that way.

Jay doesn't do a great job keeping his personal and work life separate.

Jay has had a small crush- scratch that a major crush on Elaina ever since they became partners.

*I don't own any character of Chicago PD, Fire, or Med, and storyline all belong to Dick Wolf, I only own Madeline and her storyline and any other character*

Like

Comment

Share